• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#49 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 02:18 PM

Hello Clarke,

so I do not know what you exactly means byI was woving to a one to one, and big one thig that is not my hobby,....

So I have forgotten already that you would contact me still....coz during we were talking thru chat and or.....You always knew I have the one who called MY love,....

Now I have only him, and not move to a one to one....remember that....

however, even you did contact me, I would not come and see you....so now I have been living in my hometown, coz to make him sure I will not meet anyone else,,,,

take care,
Pond : )

#50 Stewart_Copeland

Stewart_Copeland
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 06:59 AM

Well, Pond is one more time the perfect exemple of the thai LB ... She uase (pretend) to speak english , but she do not understand what the guy said ... Drunk? speed pills?

Anyway you made my day, I positively love to have a good laught morning before to start my work, for that thanks. For the rest, due the hight quality of your answer , I can only suppose you are a confuse person (I had no doubt about it following your other post, today it's just a confirmation).

The big question in fact , when you have a relation ship with an LB, is : how can I satisfy her anger of sex?? Does your chubby (he is a bit fat) have this problem, or he simply close eyes when you go out to meet "friends" and have "fun"? It can help many of us to know that. And please do not say you don't , because as Tata "we will believe it" lol.

#51 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 07:53 PM

Hello,

Tnks for ur (nice?) message, but I have to say sorry at the same time, coz there was someone who seems so nice to me explained me already about that.....

And one thing : I am not a native speaker in English, and that why I sometimes get confused and I do not think it's my fualt at all.....

If you speak thai, but I bet you have to have some problem to understand somthing clearly.....

It's normal....

And I think you seemed know me well, but I do not give a rat's ass how you know and/or something like that.....

It's in the past, now is present,,,,,and I wonder why you know he is chubby....

If I am not wrong, I think you have to know some of that from a bad guy who I do really need to get rid of him out of my World.....

Ask him or you are : what *has*have he/you done something in the past...

Since I met him, I have never met someone else, and some part of that, it's on my own....No one can change....

Take care,
Pond....

BTW : I think next post from you would be nicer than this one....I am bored by your silly *old* questions....and always repeat, repeat....you seem really like him, his behavior....

#52 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 07:55 PM

since I met him *my new love*

#53 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 07:59 PM

:: Have You Ever ::

Have you ever loved somebody so much
It makes you cry
Have you ever needed something so hard
You can''t sleep at night
Have ever tried to find the words
But they don''t come out right
Have you ever, Have you ever

Have you ever been in love
Been in love so bad
You''d do anything to make them understand
Have you ever had someone steal your heart away
You''d give anything to make them feel the same
Have you ever searched for words to get you in their heart
But you don''t know what to say
And you don''t know where to start

Have you ever found the one
You''ve dreamed of all your life
You''d do anything to look into their eyes
Have you finally found the one you''ve given your heart
Only to find that one won''t give their heart to you
Have you ever closed your eyes and
Dreamed that they were there
And all you can do is wait for that day when they will care

What do I gotta do to get you in my arms baby
What do I gotta do to get your heart
To make you understand how I need you next to me
Gotta get you in my world
''Coz baby I can''t sleep

#54 Stewart_Copeland

Stewart_Copeland
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 08:27 AM

Life is boring mostly, I keep repeat I am young, rich, hansum, and jai Dee ... but alas after a while the girls start to ask me why I look like an old fart man, not so wealthy and mostly selfish ...

That is called reality honey.

#55 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 02:28 PM

Hello Stewart.....

I do not know what you have faced in the past, and I do not want to know LOL......

So I do not know if there are girls, ladyboys who turn over away from you or not, but if not, I would be the first one who do like that....

I am very thankful if you please stop posting any message related to me...

Take care,

#56 Stewart_Copeland

Stewart_Copeland
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 08:00 PM

About your hubby/chubby/guy. you simply showed your picture(you and him) everywhere to everybody. Someone told me about him , simply that, but I did not met him yet. :)

Today I went to walk a bit (I did not forgot my walking stick, it's so usefull for old guy like I), I saw something who made me thinking about life, how things come and go .... Like ships in the night for those who love peotry.

Let say it was a couple, the girl (LB) was student, the guy was a worker. The girl stopped a bus, went in, and give a great smile to her lover/bf. During one second (maybe 2, who knows) it was love in the airs, they were magnificents ... they were BOLD.

Maybe I am romantic, but because of that I will not comment more , nor say something else. I suppose all we are different, with a different agenda. So I have my opinion, that I have widely given here, you have your own. :) Just please, next time, and it will be a next time, do not make public some personnals affairs. Keep it private, because that is your private life , and also the private life of your Ex. It's easy to say he was bad, but what can he say about a kathoey who fuck around, post naked picture of her to find some new friends, and spead by MSN pictures of her cumming? Also, according to the pictures, better to not pretend to be soooo good ... you simply search your way (that is normal) , but there is no need to kill others. Life is not a game. Whatever I do not believe in Darwin, and life is not a struggle, but simply a bunch a rules that we must follow.

My sympathies (the monk to Amsterdam Vallon in "Gang of New York")

#57 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 07:00 PM

This one would be the last one related to me....

Take care,

BTW : Everything in the Past, Present and Future is my buz....none of yours.

#58 Stewart_Copeland

Stewart_Copeland
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 08:27 PM

BTW : Everything in the Past, Present and Future is my buz....none of yours.

yeah yeah,.... I dun want to share it , be sure of it.

So , as stated earlier, there is no need to advertise if you want to keep it private. Why post your life in a forum if you want to keep it secret?

#59 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 11:29 AM

So in the first of my post :

I have written about something related to Sharing experience.....I did not speak something that bothers someone at all...

So try to be understand : Do not be Stawberry,you are....

Take care,

#60 Paddy clarke

Paddy clarke
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2005 - 01:06 PM

Dear Pond
I wrote something here earlier, and you mis-understood me.
Months ago I saw your photos and I read things you have written and i thought you are beautiful, and interesting, and i wanted to meet you. We exchanged emails, and i was coming to Bkk in June. I was to contact you and we would meet.
But before that happened I saw that you were in love and only wanted to be with your b/f. (i called him hubby, which is short for husband. It was meant to be nice). So I didn't try to make contact when i was in bkk, because I respect your decision.
All I wanted to do was to wish you a happy life. somehow it didn't come out like that.
I would still like to communicate with you, because I think you are an interesting person.
So once again I am happy for you that you are so much in love, and I wish you the best.
Paddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci