• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#13 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:48 PM

you are right.....Rami....

True love for ladyboys is hard to find, and harder to keep it....

But I believe that everyone in the world must have the right one for them...u do ?

Understanding, Sharing, Trusting, and more.....but some of them is hard to do LOL....

take care,
POnd : )

Rami....I dont think if i am so sexy enough for being ur gf.....but if one day I could be the best for you....I would say no I dont wanna be ur gf LOL....

#14 siamomento

siamomento
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 11:15 PM

My dear Nice Oriental Boy, actually, that is not what I said...I stated a observation...allbeit, an ignorant generalism. I would never look upon a Ladyboy as a sextoy, but many tourists do. I have posted elsewhere on this site, and you may gleam my stance from them. Best wishes to you.

#15 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 11:30 PM

Ya, it's not a good choice to be my GF, I'm too crazy and horny,and it get worse every day...
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#16 Khuntibi

Khuntibi
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 02:55 PM

I’m living with a LB since 19 months. She lives with me here in Switzerland.

She is a Thai-Chinese LB which grows up in Bangkok. She has the good luck to get a good education. She finished the South East Asia University on the Petschkasem road Bangkok. Her family is quite rich. Her oldest brother have a big business with cameras.

Her English is good but here she must learn German. I hope that this June she can get her first German
“ZD Goethe” certificate.
In the beginning we had a hard time. first to get her residence in Swiss. We make a partnership contract ( something like marry) and must wait 8 week for the decision from the government but finally she get the grant. She was also very jealous in the first 6 months, but now she is really much more relax.

To the question: For me there is much better relationship that with a genetic girl. She is so warmheartet and open mind. :)

difficulty in public: Not really it only funny when the guys ask her telephone number. She mostly laugh and say to me “ They don’t know the biggest sex secret in the world”
Ok have one time a guy which accost her to much. But she is a Bangkok ladyboy and can be also rude and protect herself she shouting the full range of fuck words on him ( she has a deeper voice) and the guy run away.

In my family they all “know” and she is really accepted. How she says “now is important that your family is also my family.”

Finally sure she takes hormones “Diane35” but believe me she is full functional. :wink:

Have fun
8) Khuntibi

#17 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:33 PM

Rami......but if you are too horny....I think I can make you relieve , to not too much horny LOL....

I am willing to relieve you as much as you want LOL...

take care,
Pond : )

#18 Stewart_Copeland

Stewart_Copeland
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 03:52 AM

Interresting .... Pond is stating her Ex bf (I assume they are not anymore together) was cheating her, she did not do it (dinner with a friend is not cheating). She seems decent person .... That is good, and I would like to say your Ex is was a sucker.

But on the same time, you are flirting with Rami ... Does it mean you are single? Not someone else here or abroad?

All let me think to something like a double face (mean U NEED to be like that) or double personnality (mean U CAN NOT control yourself). So imagine if you have a partnerlife , how he can feel if he really care for you and discover one day that kind of post? Are you sure he will be proud of you? Are you sure he will appreciate? Are you sure he will not simply think you are horny too much?

love is a nice word, patner life is somehow different, as also for sex life. I think so many are confuse about that. There is a nice post about a guy and his love who went in swiss, they did a civil contract (like a marriage) ... my point is partnerlife is a contract, you will choose to do it because you love the person, or because you share common interrest (he have a job, he is nice, you are beautiful and hot in bed).

But from experience, I will never ever trust someone who speak about love, even act as someone who is in love, but on the same time who spend time for chatting/flirting with other people . Not because she can eventually cheat on me ... that is sex/hormones related, so it can be understood, but simply because it mean the person is not clear in her mind or her heart (to refer Pond's nice words). If the person call 10 of her friends "love" or "Darling" , what this word mean for her???? What is mean when she tell me the same?

SO Pond, please, before to complain other people because you simply fail to keep your guy n your side, you should ask yourself why he did it? Maytbe he is only a dickhead with 2 legs, so yes he deserve the kick, but are you totally sure you did not made him unconfortable but this kind of message "I am willing to relieve you as much as you want LOL... "???? Also you posted an offer for services 1 month ago or so ... So if I follow your first post, I am close to cry, but if I get the full picture of your post, I will think simply you got only what you deserve, mean you made your guy unsecure, unconfortable, maybe thinking you were not faithfull too him, and then he decided life is too short ....

No coins have only one face, when I fail (both in love or in work) I always try to know where I (not others) was wrong. I can choose a wrong work, so I failed but my real skills are not in questions, I can also do shit work (in this case yes my skills are challengng) I can choose a wrong patrner (then I am not in question, I was simply fool/drunk/under drugs/horny like a dog) or I can also choose a good girl(in this case I deserve the kick certainly, up to me to understand why).

It's easy to say all the LB are prostitutes, even amongst the sex workers there is some wonderfull hearts (my best friend since 3 years is a prostitute working on the street :( but she is really a wonderfull heart) some amongst the decent girls are like the genuine girls cold hearted ... It's also easy to say the guys are butterfly ... maybe there is a reason why WE sometimes turn butterfly.

If I make my girl jealous one time, that is okie, she will take it as a game... if I make her jealous every day because I spend so much time to chat with other, to use nice words to others, to have dinner with others, to speak with her about others, then I think quickly she will leave me or if she stay with me she will cheat one me. Did you do like that Pond? If yes, then your guy did only what you pushed him to do. You simply made him think you were not faithfull, and then he decided to try also (well why only you can have experience?)

#19 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 01:29 PM

so however, tnks for ur post....

but you got something wrong.... I never ever think to flirt with Rami at all...that kind of thoughs never ever be on my mind at all....

so about my Ex bf....if one day you could catch him via some chat room and/or something like that....pls ask him why I had to left him.....

to be honest....while i was with him as a partner life......I had been with two guys.....but I have told my Ex bf already ...what was the reason that I MUST do that.....

YOu had no ideas how much I was hurt to do like that.....*to have sex with someone* I do love my Ex bf.....but our style is not the same....its so different....

so however, I think you are right...but no one knows this kind of story btw my Ex bf and I.....we know well......

Even thru My love who is in Aborad....if he saw it.....it happened in the past......and now I spent most of my life in my hometown....avoid to chat , to have date and or something like that...

So I sometimes chat with many people coz I'd love to practice my English and for fun.....I do not think it's a quilty to chat with other ones.....

But I myself know what I am gonna do....

Supposing....... You might test me by asking to date with me and/or something like that....I'd say 'Yes' I'd like to have date with you.....U know, I love sex...but I don't have sex with everybody....

Now I dare to say....My love has taken a win all of my heart....I do really love him.....but he always says I do not know (or do not believe) how much he loves me......I have learnt many things in my life *even thru i am just 23 years old* but I have many friends who are both gals and guys....including Ladyboys (Thais and Foriegners).......

To be honest......I sometimes try to not know something of what my love said to me....but I sometimes feel so beautiful when he always say sweet word to me....

I love the one who is Romantic, Gentleman, Always surprise me by nice way, who always gives me inspirations when I am weak....so you might think it's hard to find who is like that....

but I believe one thing. Even thru I am a ladyboy, real boy, real girl, lesbain, Tom boy and or something like that.....everyone has their own love.....

so you know why I sometimes find someone to have fun with.....I cannot be alone....*or relieve my lust by myself as everytime*

Btw My love and I are so far away.....but my heart is with him....so I do not know how to explain you to understand and get my points clearly....

Everyone is not the same....we have many styles that so very different from each others.....

To be confirm....about Rami....I like him....coz he is a very nice person...cute and crazy guy....by nice ways........but i am not flirting to him at all...and I do not think it's my fault if i posted like that to him....

I have no ideas what happends if one day my love saw this kind of post.....but I know only that I do really love him...

Come what may, I will always love him.....

*someone might think this kind of post is no sense....who cares ....but for me, it's very very very very precious*

We do not know what the future brings.....but I will do my best...to now let fate controls me to do as the fate wants.....but its me who will due my life for him.....I will make my love growing up by myself.....not only the Fate....

hopefully you can get some point...

take care,
Pond ; )

ps. I do not know if its related about of what you said to me or not..coz I didnt read it carefully.....but I would love to say thank anyway....

#20 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 01:34 PM

We do not know what the future brings.....but I will do my best...to ********NOT******** let fate controls me to do as the fate wants.....but its me who will due my life for him.....I will make my love growing up by myself.....not only the Fate....

#21 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 01:41 PM

so in the past I always call other ones when i was with my Ex bf that...love....

but now.....if the one who i just got to know them....I call him babe....
the one who is nice to me...who I got to know well...I'd call baby....

AND NOW I HAVE ONLY ONE WHO IS CALLED 'love' IS MY love.....

and I never ever call anyone love agian....

take care,

ps...Stewart...u do not know what deal btw my love and I is.....

you had better judge someone without getting to know them more well.....I am not the best....but I am the best as much as every one can be...

#22 emaralive

emaralive
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 08:14 AM

ps...Stewart...u do not know what deal btw my love and I is.....

you had better judge someone without getting to know them more well.....I am not the best....but I am the best as much as every one can be...

Pond,

I have to give you accolades (kudos) for your various posts. Typically, I try to keep a low profile for various reasons, but at the moment I'm compelled to say that your recent post(s) are quite enlightening due the very reason that you speak your mind. As to why Steward said what he said, previously about you, is a mystery and I'm not sure of his point(s) in regards to you, especially if he doesn't know you and if he did: was it necessary to make such public entries?

Neither here nor there, you "go girl" (meaning, excellent rebuttal) because your posts are very interesting. :D
"The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. As you think, so shall you be."
—William James

#23 Stewart_Copeland

Stewart_Copeland
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 03:02 PM

Well, jsut asking some precisions about her comments.

She said the Ex bf was bad person (cheater) he did it 3 times ... in how long?1 year? 2 years? 2 weeks? that's also important? Who in this board have never fucked around, even if his gf was a stunner?What about her? She speak nicely about love .... But why in this case

so in the past I always call other ones when i was with my Ex bf that...love....

Not so Nice , the Oriental Ladyboy, so if I read her well :

1) she called everybody she know "My love, or love ..."

2) she migrate upcountry, because in bangkok she used to be a hottie (she use the word lust it is not?).

3) In this board, we can constat she tried atleast 2 times to hook up other people, and it was for short time ...

So, my bottom line is : Certainly the guy was a pig, mostly we are .... but for what I understand she was not really a Saint. That is my point.

I do not know her, but I suppose in fact she was simply kicked by the guy, she is on the rebound, and fufilling her dreams/fantasies with some one abroad (internet love? what a joke it si not).

On the other hand, if she happy to live in fantaisy land, that is okie for me.

Cheers

#24 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 03:05 PM

ok ok..but the part that you copied and pasted , I wrote wrong..

I mean : You had better not >>>>>>>>>

so however, i wll never post anything about me to him anymore...coz I am me....

he is not part of me and or somethign liket hat

and i dont give a rat's ass of what he said.

take care,
pond ; )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci