La Bamba - News/Views/Photos

• Please log in to reply
2487 replies to this topic

#49 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:08 AM

Damn that is a lot of red tape. But glad to hear things got properly sorted. Hope you can take lots of pics to share of the OVEN party.

Do all the LB's have to be dressed in aprons and oven mitts? :lol:

Yes, they all will have to be dressed in aprons and oven mitts, but on the positive side, they will be wearing nothing else!!! :P

Pui wont be able to grope anybody with her mits on. :D so should be safe to venture in . :roll:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#50 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:19 AM

Well regardless of what they decide to wear, or more importantly, not wear, I hope there will be a nice assortment of photos for all the gang at LB-69 unable to attend this gala event ! :wink:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#51 pampamsam

pampamsam
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:41 AM

Well I am planning to snap away, as well as several BMs. I just hope there is room on this forum for all the action that plan to be photographed...

#52 roger buttmore

roger buttmore
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:04 AM

As the bar is on 2 levels a 2nd security camera was required on the stairs/entrance.

When I was there in early January I saw the staircase but I thought it was just the short-time room upstairs. Is there more upstairs than just a ST room?

So I take it all 'short-timers' are filmed and recorded on their journey up the stairway to heaven?
Ooh, hope those recordings don't slip into the wrong hands :shock:

For those entering the darkside, please do so via the rear.

#53 pampamsam

pampamsam
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:12 AM

Roger not to worry, by law these cameras are aimed at the stairs and and entrances for obvious security reasons. If a customer is sitting near an entrance, he may be captured by the camera. However the film is only kept for about 24 hours and is filmed over the following day.

Cheers

Sam

#54 roger buttmore

roger buttmore
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:17 AM

Roger not to worry, by law these cameras are aimed at the stairs and and entrances for obvious security reasons. If a customer is sitting near an entrance, he may be captured by the camera. However the film is only kept for about 24 hours and is filmed over the following day.

Cheers

Sam

Does that go for the hidden camera in the ST room too? :shock:
... just kidding :wink:

Thanks Sam

For those entering the darkside, please do so via the rear.

#55 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:50 PM

NEWS:

Kwang is returning to Pattaya, from her village, today. She was on the bus late last night.

So Kwang will be at the party - one of my all time favourite LB's - great fun and a great looker.

Prior post by Roger. La Bamba has a 2nd floor mezzanine with sofas etc - a nice place to sit in privacy. Also a WC on this floor.

Above this are rooms on the next 3 floors. There are only 2 legally required security cameras in the bar - both aimed at the entrance.

Attached Files

#56 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:55 PM

Always a pleasure to see the lovely Kwang. I saw her on my last visit, and she is most certainly on my list to see when I return in two weeks!!!

She's a doll!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#57 leigh2taz

leigh2taz
  • Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 11:51 PM

i can confirm auto's appreciation of kwang . i must have played at least 5 games of pool in 131 whilst he was upstairs interviewing her :D

#58 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 02:33 AM

Hee Hee Hee.

Well Leigh, you know that I'm very thorough with my interviews.

If I remember, when we came downstairs, you were doing some "interviewing" of your own (still trying to figure out what), with two LB's in the 131 loo. Correct, or was I just dellirious after a Kwang session?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#59 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:16 AM

Although I've never 'been' with Kwang I have chatted to her on a number of occasions and she is one of the most pleasant and sexy girls I have met - A desirable combination, but not my type.

Got her head screwed on too, good English, good conversation, all in all a very nice girl indeed.

8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#60 chewbacca42

chewbacca42
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:38 PM

Hey all,Ive been with Kwang a few times and let me concur that she is a great girl.Sexy,a lot of fun in the rack and she's smarter than the average ladybear........
  • 2you2me likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci