• Please log in to reply
2487 replies to this topic

#37 pampamsam

pampamsam
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:10 AM

Hi Filipef,

I am so glad you received the royal treatment from Rossco...I won't be in LOS until next month, perhaps mid-february. I hope you will still be there so we can meet.

Cheers,

#38 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 11:17 AM

Wow, I'm so fuckin' lost. Can I please get a program to identify all the players? Sounds like someone is pretending to be someone else and is posting comments to himself.

Do I have that right :shock:

From what I can gather from this and another forum , some people thought Filipef was either Franck or his son , glad that he has been able to sort that out. :D
Sinistus plus some others posting elsewhere have been Franck. :roll:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#39 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:50 PM

Filipef - thanks for your visit to La Bamba. A shame that Sam was not in town to meet you in person.

I can confirm that you have no resemblance to Franck! As we discussed Franck would need to have been a VERY young man to have been your father!

I hope the forum is now less confused - you put up with a lot of posts assuming you were either Franck or his son.

I hope you enjoy your first visit to Pattaya (not your first to Thailand) - I noted that Kwang, Chin and Pat all had their eyes on you - lucky guy.

Hope to see you around before you head back to Bangkok.

#40 filipef

filipef
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:10 PM

Filipef - thanks for your visit to La Bamba. A shame that Sam was not in town to meet you in person.

I can confirm that you have no resemblance to Franck! As we discussed Franck would need to have been a VERY young man to have been your father!

I hope the forum is now less confused - you put up with a lot of posts assuming you were either Franck or his son.

I hope you enjoy your first visit to Pattaya (not your first to Thailand) - I noted that Kwang, Chin and Pat all had their eyes on you - lucky guy.

You can bet i'll be around untill i go to BKK.
But i will be already at home when Sam gets back.
I'm enjoying Pattaya, yes, trying to check al the good spots out, though it is not easy.
Cheers

PS- i don't know why, i am not allwed to visit the other forum where i post sometimes, can anyone tell me why? First, i thought it was my hotel policy, blocking some sites (even if i was allowed to use this one), but now i/m in an internet cafe and same thing happens...
Hope to see you around before you head back to Bangkok.

#41 bbb2k2

bbb2k2
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:58 AM

In Thailand they have internet censorship and some sites are banned. My experience is this is different from ISP to ISP, but if the site is blocked there are several ways to get around it.

Using a web proxy or VPN is probably the easiest way, but I use a terminal server at home via a ssh tunnel when I'm in LOS.

#42 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 01:15 AM

bbb2k2 is right, the ISP providers in Bkk do censor the net - and it is variable what they will block. The other forum you talk about is usually available, but depending on which ISP is used, it may be blocked. Hopefully you will be able to find an internet cafe where it isn't blocked, or you can try using a proxy to access it.

Continue to enjoy your time in LOS! :twisted:

#43 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 10:44 AM

Emma
(best read with an Italian accent)

'Emma come first.
Den I come.
Den two asses come together.
I come once-a-more! .
Two asses, they come together again.
I come again and pee twice.
Then I come one lasta time.'

And that is how you spell Mississippi............

#44 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:42 AM

Invitation from Sam:

Saturday Feb 16th Is OVEN night.

It gets hot in the kitchen down at La Bamba - delicious delicasies served by the staff.

Why OVEN night?

O is for Official opening - I had to leave just after we actually opened
V is for Valentines - we are 2 days late but love lasts longest
E is for Eventually I arrive
N is for NO smoking (law from 11th Feb)

So come and enjoy the "cook out" with us all at La Bamba.

#45 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:29 AM

Emma
(best read with an Italian accent)

'Emma come first.
Den I come.
Den two asses come together.
I come once-a-more! .
Two asses, they come together again.
I come again and pee twice.
Then I come one lasta time.'

And that is how you spell Mississippi............

3 read-thru's and I got there in the end :lol:

Italian accent is the way to go, problem is, mine is shit :?

#46 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 11:31 AM

Party is now organised for 16th Feb from 8.00pm onwards. See below. Sam, the owner, will be in attendance

I finally found out what all the license issues were that dictated closing for a couple of nights.

The original License, issued to Sam's lawyer, was an Open Bar. Because La Bamba is actually enclosed it required a different license.

As the bar is on 2 levels a 2nd security camera was required on the stairs/entrance.

As there are "servers" in the bar the original license was not sufficient.

The good news is that, under the new license, it may be possible to open after 2.00am - the manager and cashier are checking this out.

So party night could be loooong night.

Invite from Sam
Saturday Feb 16th Is OVEN night.

It gets hot in the kitchen down at La Bamba - delicious delicacies served by the staff.

O is for Official opening - I had to leave just after we actually opened
V is for Valentines - we are 2 days late but love lasts longest
E is for Eventually I arrive
N is for NO smoking (law from 11th Feb)

#47 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:38 PM

Damn that is a lot of red tape. But glad to hear things got properly sorted. Hope you can take lots of pics to share of the OVEN party.

Do all the LB's have to be dressed in aprons and oven mitts? :lol:

#48 pampamsam

pampamsam
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:40 AM

Damn that is a lot of red tape. But glad to hear things got properly sorted. Hope you can take lots of pics to share of the OVEN party.

Do all the LB's have to be dressed in aprons and oven mitts? :lol:

Yes, they all will have to be dressed in aprons and oven mitts, but on the positive side, they will be wearing nothing else!!! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci