La Bamba - News/Views/Photos

• Please log in to reply
2487 replies to this topic

#1 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 02:00 PM

I have been asked by Sam (the sole and actually real owner of "La Bamba") to post some professional photos taken on opening night. Many thanks to the BM for donating his photographic talent.

This is a new thread for posting Pictures/News/Views and comments on the new bar which has replaced Club 131 - which is up for sale!

Hope you enjoy the photos and the new bar. There is no sign up yet - it still says "Birdie Cargo - Export & Import" - probably could have used that as the name!

The bar is in Soi Yamoto also known as 13/1 and is nearly directly opposite the old closed Club 131 - it is the last bar on the left as you walk down the Soi from 2nd Road to Beach Road.

In these photos Nicky, Sonya, Emmy, Vena, Lek and a number of others are missing - photo shoot at 5.00pm but many LB's allergic to daylight!

Attached Files

#2 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:55 PM

"Stairway to heaven - or maybe the Yellow Brick Road"

or more likely, the Hershey Highway :lol: :lol:
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook-up world
Except for LOLA

#3 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 09:53 PM

Sam:

The new club looks great and the colors are very festive.

Can't wait to experience it in person, as they days tick away!!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#4 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:17 AM

Well done Sam,
Can't wait to visit the new bar.
Just don't bring back the old wallpaper! :)

#5 freonchen

freonchen
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 09:37 PM

What? Club 131 is closed?
Anyone can be kindly to tell me where POND works.
Does she work in LA Bamba?
I will be in Pattaya in the early March.

Thanks a lot.

#6 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:46 AM

No Pond does not work in La Bamba , she's banned just like me. :P
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#7 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:53 AM

No Pond does not work in La Bamba , she's banned just like me. :P

Come on Phil, dish the dirt - What happened?

:twisted:

#8 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:10 AM

The Legend may want to talk about Pond so I will just say my bit.

I went in to find Janni who was away for a few days so had decided to just have a drink and go and look for somebody I had my eye on in Stringfellows .
Pui seemed to like me and would not be put off by any amount of me saying no or pushing her hands away , I'm sure a lot of other people like her but I just did'nt fancy her . Her sister then tried her luck but I politely said no as I had just paid up and was about to leave . I would have liked to take the sister on another day but had already decided what I wanted to do.
I had walked into the street when Pui walked to the door and shouted "Fuck off" , "don't ever come back here" and gave me the finger . Lek was sitting outside and just shook her head :o
Later that night I had walked past when Catoon (SP?) came over and gave me a cuddle and said she wanted to go with me but I declined , I had just had a ST so did'nt want more action yet.
A couple of nights later I met Janni in the street so we went for a drink together ( she said that she had finished work already ) Pui came out and shouted " I told you to fuck off , and dont come back " .
Janni had said that she had shown the girls my photo before and warned them that I was hers (or something to that effect) . I'm not sure what I had done to Pui to upset her as I have never in my life had any trouble with an LB or GG quite like that before .
Is she normally like that or was it just me?
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#9 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:35 AM

The Legend may want to talk about Pond so I will just say my bit.

I went in to find Janni who was away for a few days so had decided to just have a drink and go and look for somebody I had my eye on in Stringfellows .
Pui seemed to like me and would not be put off by any amount of me saying no or pushing her hands away , I'm sure a lot of other people like her but I just did'nt fancy her . Her sister then tried her luck but I politely said no as I had just paid up and was about to leave . I would have liked to take the sister on another day but had already decided what I wanted to do.
I had walked into the street when Pui walked to the door and shouted "Fuck off" , "don't ever come back here" and gave me the finger . Lek was sitting outside and just shook her head :o
Later that night I had walked past when Catoon (SP?) came over and gave me a cuddle and said she wanted to go with me but I declined , I had just had a ST so did'nt want more action yet.
A couple of nights later I met Janni in the street so we went for a drink together ( she said that she had finished work already ) Pui came out and shouted " I told you to fuck off , and dont come back " .
Janni had said that she had shown the girls my photo before and warned them that I was hers (or something to that effect) . I'm not sure what I had done to Pui to upset her as I have never in my life had any trouble with an LB or GG quite like that before .

take care.....maybe next time she tell the other girlz that you have a small dick... :shock:

naaaa... Pui is normally friendly and quite funny to be with... but i think she can be quite persistant.... :?

you know...

hell has no fury...like an angry ladyboy... :lol:

if she continues to "hunt" you...speak with Alis :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#10 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 11:15 AM

[take care.....maybe next time she tell the other girlz that you have a small dick... :shock:

naaaa... Pui is normally friendly and quite funny to be with... but i think she can be quite persistant.... :?

you know...

hell has no fury...like an angry ladyboy... :lol:

if she continues to "hunt" you...speak with Alis :wink:

You mean a lady boy would tell the truth ? :shock: as I do have a small dick :cry:
She was entertaining , I mean she showed me how she could put the large end of my Tiger beer bottle into her mouth :roll: but I had told her I did'nt like pierced tongues but she continued to roll it around her mouth and roll her eyes at me supposedly being sexy , but I just found it repulsive . :P She also constantly grabbed at my crotch so in the end I just held her hand to stop her doing it. :oops:
The second night I wanted to go and tell her to fuck off in reply and ask her who had put her in charge just to wind her up further , but Janni held my arm and asked me not to .
I wont be back for awhile so hope she has a short memory , although she could be fun to wind up again. :twisted:

#11 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 03:06 PM

I'm not sure what I had done to Pui to upset her as I have never in my life had any trouble with an LB or GG quite like that before .

maybe she felt she "lost her face" ?
she tried to play with you and didnt get anything in return, even a small tip :lol:

#12 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:29 PM

Maybe I should have let her rape me :shock: but I doubt Janni would have approved .
I had a similar thing happen in High Boss when the girl pulled my cock right out of my underpants and got me stiff, but she was ok when I went with another LB and actually laughed when I said she reminded me too much of my Thai Stepson. :shock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci