• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#13 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:57 PM

Excellent report Udrees:

It's clear that you have nice manor about you and that is reflected in the way you tell your story. It sounds like your first trip was a successful and memorable one, with the exception of the bad hotel choices (next time, take the advice of the forum and you'll never go wrong).

Your photos are great and we feel like we're right along there with you.

Kudos!!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#14 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 01:05 AM

An excellent report udrees nicely complemented with some fab photos, as entrox has shown, that is the key to a popular thread.
My only question is; what took you so long to post it given that your trip was last July :?:

eehm, i was a little bit busy, confused and shy at the same time.
at first, i thought i could not add anything interesting to this forum.
and only lately i had a courage to put some memories here.

#15 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 01:08 AM

Well done Udrees - great report. Your english is pretty good too, if a little amusing at times! i had the pleasure of meeting you in pattaya and also in my bar in Patong - wheres the report about your experiences in Phuket? I think you had a mixed time but we would all love to hear about it. Your honesty is refreshing andI thoroughly enjoyed reading of your time here, but please go on and finish it![/i]

jimbo34, yes, it was a pleasure to meet you in person.
dont worry, i am finishing my report about my last trip, where i also visited Phuket.

#16 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 02:18 AM

An excellent report udrees nicely complemented with some fab photos, as entrox has shown, that is the key to a popular thread.
My only question is; what took you so long to post it given that your trip was last July :?:

You most certainly did add something interesting to the forum! I loved reading your report and read every letter of it, though spending mroe time looking at your pictures which are interesting;)

Next time you go don't be shy, it's good stuff.

#17 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 02:52 AM

Great to meet you in Pattaya. I am glad you had a great holiday - not easy with the language barrier.

Enjoyed your trip report - I hope that you come back soon.

#18 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2007 - 03:14 AM

not easy with the language barrier.

I suppose udrees has taken an English course since his return then because his written English is excellent for a Rusky :lol:

Probably as good as our resident comrade :lol:

#19 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 04:42 AM

Hi Udrees,

Thanks for posting such a great trip report.

You certainly have a way with words, and the photos are excellent.

Has anyone mentioned you're the splitting image of Jim Carey in 'The Mask' :?: :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#20 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 07:05 AM

Good report Udrees :D as a Newby to the LB scene I feel encouraged to post a report when I return . Although I will be pacing myself as I'm a bit older . Shame I missed meeting you in Pats.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#21 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 10:02 AM

Thank you for the great TR udrees
Refreshing, honest and entertaining.
For a 1st trip you covered a lot of ground and got into a lot of adventures. Maybe there will be a sequel. If so i look foreward to reading it.

#22 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 02:00 PM

Great to meet you in Pattaya. I am glad you had a great holiday - not easy with the language barrier.

Enjoyed your trip report - I hope that you come back soon.

hi Rossco.
i was glad to meet you in person in Club 131 in Pattaya.
u r certainly an experienced man there.

well, eh, language barrier - probably.
i dont know when i come again in Thailand, since my "Thai syndrom" vanished after second trip. :D
now i am very calm person, not like other, who are moaning every day on forum and counting days before New Year, so they can fly back to Thailand.

#23 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 02:06 PM

not easy with the language barrier.

I suppose udrees has taken an English course since his return then because his written English is excellent for a Rusky :lol:
Probably as good as our resident comrade :lol:

hi pentire.
nope, i didnt take any english courses not before Thai or after Thai.
after i passed TOEFL in 2002 with 247 score, i didnt seriously improved it.
just finished passing the last exam in January to get CMA degree (certified management accountant).
and yes, after second trip, i bought book "The third sex" in Pattaya and translated it to russian, so people on forum could know something useful and not believe lies of tourist guides like "parents in Thailand become so sad, when boy is born, so they quickly transform him into a girl", "The King allowed ladyboys to earn for living by prostitution", "The reason why in Thailand so many ladyboys is that they live on islands and eat and drink coconuts, which contains many estrogens, so they gradually grow as ladyboys", "ladyboys become ladyboys only to work as a hookers" and so on.
but i was impressed that so many ladyboys in Thailand speak english well. i wouldnt say the same about thai girls.

#24 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 02:08 PM

Hi Udrees,

Thanks for posting such a great trip report.

You certainly have a way with words, and the photos are excellent.

Has anyone mentioned you're the splitting image of Jim Carey in 'The Mask' :?: :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng

i try not to disappoint other members :D
no, it is not Mask of Jim Carrey, it was made for me by craftsman on Bali very cheap. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci