Udrees - My first trip

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 03:26 AM

udrees, you are without a doubt the most intense dude I've read in a long time and I have to congratulate you on your reporting. It was high quality and I enjoyed reading it a lot.

The pictures were good too.

thanks mindyourmind
i am happy that someone could find my report useful and really enjoyed it.

#62 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 03:30 AM

Well as long as they were only taking the hit for the team. But some say crazy sex is the best sex and you cant get any more crazy than Bom. But i dont think she is "Russel Brand crazy". More "Ted Bundy crazy".

why is Bom so stupid ?
doesnt Bom pick up any customers at all ?
i guess there are some men, who like to be humiliated and treated like a victims or slaves, maybe they are Bom's clients ?

yep, maybe someone brave enough can perform an experiment and then post his feelings "One night in the bed with Bom or..." :D

#63 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 03:40 AM

indeed, my Bom hardly resembles Bom from KoyKaeng's Contiki Tour :shock:
or i am so short-sighted ?
Posted Image

#64 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2007 - 04:55 AM

Yes it is the same bloke I'm afraid and KK's pic better displays his mentaly deficient character.
Even the Police treat this lunatic with extreme caution :lol:

#65 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 05:00 AM

Well as long as they were only taking the hit for the team. But some say crazy sex is the best sex and you cant get any more crazy than Bom. But i dont think she is "Russel Brand crazy". More "Ted Bundy crazy".

why is Bom so stupid ?
doesnt Bom pick up any customers at all ?
i guess there are some men, who like to be humiliated and treated like a victims or slaves, maybe they are Bom's clients ?

yep, maybe someone brave enough can perform an experiment and then post his feelings "One night in the bed with Bom or..." :D

I dont know who would take her now mate. Ive only seen her looking like a weirdo. Ive never seen it in any normal state of mind. Maybe she was ok 3 years ago +. But i doubt it.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#66 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 06:15 AM

Udrees, thank you for your report, it was interesting to say the least, and definately great pictures. Some people arent "cut out" for the hustle and constant grind of Thailand, and i think that you fit into that category. When i went for the first time last May, one of my friends, who i hung out with, seemed to have the same experience as you. I didnt experience the Pattaya that you did, my trip was filled with plenty of smiles and goodwill, from all the Thai I encountered in my 3 weeks there. While my friend was ready to go home after the first week. After a week he hooked up with one girl for the remainder of his trip, and finally he had a blast. If you ever decide to return, i think you should find one that you really like, and spend the remainder of the trip with her, and get away from all the "butterflying". You seem like more of a beach guy, who would enjoy the more relaxed atmosphere of a beach resort. I would suggest the Mayan Riviera in Mexico or maybe a nice spot in the Caribean. Thanks for sharing your experiences and good luck on your next trip, wherever you decide to venture to.

#67 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 05:26 PM

Udrees, thank you for your report, it was interesting to say the least, and definately great pictures. Some people arent "cut out" for the hustle and constant grind of Thailand, and i think that you fit into that category.

thank you for reading my TR.
the reason why i dont feel much desire to Thailand, i think, for me, that LoS doesnt differ from other countries.
some foreigners with whom i shared my experience, now rests on Bali (Indonesia) and sincerely believe that Land of Smiles moved there. and i also admitted friendly, hospital and polite people there.
GGs too, very soft and silky skin.
and yes, i didnt find some kind of "thai wife" or "temporary wife", as many travellers do, all affairs were quite business-like, so finally i disappointed in all of them and switched to LBs. :D ,
because thai GGs looked at most not pretty for me (one my friend, when heard that i am going to Thai, was very surprised "why u go there ? thai girls are ugly, indonesians are much more beautiful, u r losing ur time"), and LBs contained for me the more traditional standards of beauty :P .
of course, not all of them, like Bom :D

You seem like more of a beach guy, who would enjoy the more relaxed atmosphere of a beach resort.

yes, i prefer more active vacation with some physical activity, as for me it is hard day-to-day sit in a bar and drink beer. but some of my friends truly find such R&R quite enjoyable, even without GGs. :shock:

#68 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:54 AM

Just read this report again from start to finish. Previously i had read it very quickly. I actually think it is the MOST ENJOYABLE trip report i have read. It gives me a real understanding of your trip. Truely excellent :D
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#69 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 05:41 PM

Just read your phucket installment. Pretty amazing about the plane ride. Even more amazing is that my buddy and I were on the same plane as you were I think.

Our plane left from the new airport and was the last plane to land before the next one crashed. On our plane it was mostly empty and everyone was put together at the front of the plane. I asked if my friend and I could sit on the exit row 1/2 way back for the extra legroom ( I'm almost 2 metres tall) and we were all alone back there. The landing was scary and for the 1st time I can remember I wanted to tell my buddy to shut up for real as he joked about us dying in a ball of flame as we came in to land.
we were also in Phucket and also staying on soi sanseebai but at a different place.

Very small world and it can so easily end so enjoy it while it lasts.

#70 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:40 PM

Even more amazing is that my buddy and I were on the same plane as you were I think.
Our plane left from the new airport and was the last plane to land before the next one crashed. On our plane it was mostly empty

nice to read ur comment payoff.
after several terrible air accidents, i stopped believing that people have some sixth sense, otherwise plane of One-to-go should be almost empty. :(
and the last air accidents in my country also accured me that people dont feel danger, since all airplanes were completely full.

and yes, if u remember technical delay in our plane, then we must be travelling in the same plane. :)

The landing was scary and for the 1st time I can remember I wanted to tell my buddy to shut up for real as he joked about us dying in a ball of flame as we came in to land.

i like ur friend. :P
if he was not drunk, then he must be very optimistic man :D
man worth meeting and having in friends :D
anyway "dying in a ball of flame" is not the worst death.

i didnt say my parents where i am travelling, in order not to disturb them.
but my friend received my last sms "Well, i am flying to Phuket" from Suvarnabhumi and then i changed sim card. All the time my friends were guessing, whether i died on Phuket or not. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci