Helen in Singapore

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#25 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:27 PM

Hit popularity on the sites, then Hit the trails for Big buks somewhere else on the plannet

Yes, thats the regular procedure! Its sad, but who can blame them?

#26 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:36 PM

if anyone does go to see her in singapoo.
dont put any pics on here, especially if she,s fully clothed in the background.
some people dont like to see ladyboys on a ladyboy discussion forum.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#27 Helenn

Helenn
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 11:03 PM

here's helen . and i want to tell all guys who want to meet me . i just want to tell i already want to stop about my self for the site . and i really dont want anyone try to find out about me . because u'll never see me on any place or other country . i have a boyfriend now and i love him . so please do not distrub me . i hope everybody understand and respact from what i say .

thank so much . helen .

#28 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 11:11 PM

Helen (if that's really you),

I can respect your wishes. Hope you find happiness. As for your photos... well the damage has pretty much already been done. Maybe some of your co-workers should think twice before accepting money to pose for a website. This stuff will live in cyberspace forever, with or without your boyfriend's approval.

Adios and best wishes,

Slapman :wink:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#29 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 11:49 PM

here's helen . and i want to tell all guys who want to meet me . i just want to tell i already want to stop about my self for the site . and i really dont want anyone try to find out about me . because u'll never see me on any place or other country . i have a boyfriend now and i love him . so please do not distrub me . i hope everybody understand and respact from what i say .

thank so much . helen .

Helen, you didn´t go to your boyfriend in Sweden?
Rick
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#30 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:48 AM

#31 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:38 PM

:evil: yeh exactly what I was thinkin anthony70, this is just the wrong place for those sort of things, don't people understand that being a family oriented forum, there are sensitivity members watching who come here to fine true love, romance & tranquility but instead they get to see SEXUAL filth and Ladyboys!! YOU ALL SHOULD BE SHAME OF YOURSELVES :evil:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#32 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:31 PM

:evil: yeh exactly what I was thinkin anthony70, this is just the wrong place for those sort of things, don't people understand that being a family oriented forum, there are sensitivity members watching who come here to fine true love, romance & tranquility but instead they get to see SEXUAL filth and Ladyboys!! YOU ALL SHOULD BE SHAME OF YOURSELVES :evil:

Yeah, i agree!!! what´s wrong with you ppl?? Writing and posting explicit photos of young boys in girls clothes!! These persons have feelings too. It´s not like they are prostitutes or show eveything in perverted photos, is it? I come here for info on Thailand as a tourist not some perv buying sex from ladyboys!!!

Shame on you all! :evil:
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#33 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:06 PM

sev7en
What are u doing here ? :D
U want info on being a tourist in thailand not a sex pest then go here
http://www.tripadvis...es-Pattaya.html

#34 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:19 PM

Oh, brother. Sev7en sets the hook and Gman takes the bait. C'mon Gareth, he's justs being s l i g h t l y sarcastic. I'm sure even in the Netherlands they do have sarcasm, no?
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#35 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:23 PM

Yes; They do just have to show him the way, :wink: I still want to know who nancy is?

#36 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:29 AM

Yeah, slappy, sarcasm doesn´t do too well on the internet.

gareth... who´s Nancy? Hehe, bend over and she´ll show you.
You´re not gonna shit right for the rest of your life though.
-boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci