koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:03 PM

The super sexy Helen is now in Singapore, and can be contacted on +6583110623

So if you happen to be in town, why not give her a call ! :twisted:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 la2bkk

la2bkk
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:01 PM

Thanks for the info. Good news for those in Singapore... but maybe bad news for those like me visiting Bangkok soon. Do you know when Helen is returning from her trip?

#3 TripleZ

TripleZ
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:30 PM

Koykaeng, is that Helen's regular Sing mobile number, or just a temporary number/SIM that she had on that trip?

Reason for the question is that I'll be in Sing next week for one night only and would love to arrange to see her if she's in town.

Cheers

TZ

#4 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:53 PM

Oh, i guess going to her boyfriend is Sweden was just bs.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#5 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:43 PM

funny how all the lb,s i meet are planning a europe trip that never happens.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#6 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:12 AM

And another Good lookinf Hits the trails!
Is this a feel of things to come?
Hit popularity on the sites, then Hit the trails for Big buks somewhere else on the plannet, leaving us, poor forward visitors looking for someone to play with our peckers
I do understand, but I really don't
So many LB So Little Time

#7 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:27 PM

Hit popularity on the sites, then Hit the trails for Big buks somewhere else on the plannet

Yes, thats the regular procedure! Its sad, but who can blame them?

#8 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 02:36 PM

if anyone does go to see her in singapoo.
dont put any pics on here, especially if she,s fully clothed in the background.
some people dont like to see ladyboys on a ladyboy discussion forum.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#9 Helenn

Helenn
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 11:03 PM

here's helen . and i want to tell all guys who want to meet me . i just want to tell i already want to stop about my self for the site . and i really dont want anyone try to find out about me . because u'll never see me on any place or other country . i have a boyfriend now and i love him . so please do not distrub me . i hope everybody understand and respact from what i say .

thank so much . helen .

#10 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 11:11 PM

Helen (if that's really you),

I can respect your wishes. Hope you find happiness. As for your photos... well the damage has pretty much already been done. Maybe some of your co-workers should think twice before accepting money to pose for a website. This stuff will live in cyberspace forever, with or without your boyfriend's approval.

Adios and best wishes,

Slapman :wink:
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#11 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 11:49 PM

here's helen . and i want to tell all guys who want to meet me . i just want to tell i already want to stop about my self for the site . and i really dont want anyone try to find out about me . because u'll never see me on any place or other country . i have a boyfriend now and i love him . so please do not distrub me . i hope everybody understand and respact from what i say .

thank so much . helen .

Helen, you didnĀ“t go to your boyfriend in Sweden?
Rick
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#12 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 01:48 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci