Helen in Singapore

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#13 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:38 PM

if anyone does go to see her in singapoo.
dont put any pics on here, especially if she,s fully clothed in the background.
some people dont like to see ladyboys on a ladyboy discussion forum.

:evil: yeh exactly what I was thinkin anthony70, this is just the wrong place for those sort of things, don't people understand that being a family oriented forum, there are sensitivity members watching who come here to fine true love, romance & tranquility but instead they get to see SEXUAL filth and Ladyboys!! YOU ALL SHOULD BE SHAME OF YOURSELVES :evil:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#14 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:31 PM

:evil: yeh exactly what I was thinkin anthony70, this is just the wrong place for those sort of things, don't people understand that being a family oriented forum, there are sensitivity members watching who come here to fine true love, romance & tranquility but instead they get to see SEXUAL filth and Ladyboys!! YOU ALL SHOULD BE SHAME OF YOURSELVES :evil:

Yeah, i agree!!! what´s wrong with you ppl?? Writing and posting explicit photos of young boys in girls clothes!! These persons have feelings too. It´s not like they are prostitutes or show eveything in perverted photos, is it? I come here for info on Thailand as a tourist not some perv buying sex from ladyboys!!!

Shame on you all! :evil:
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#15 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:06 PM

sev7en
What are u doing here ? :D
U want info on being a tourist in thailand not a sex pest then go here
http://www.tripadvis...es-Pattaya.html

#16 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:19 PM

Oh, brother. Sev7en sets the hook and Gman takes the bait. C'mon Gareth, he's justs being s l i g h t l y sarcastic. I'm sure even in the Netherlands they do have sarcasm, no?
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#17 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:23 PM

Yes; They do just have to show him the way, :wink: I still want to know who nancy is?

#18 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:29 AM

Yeah, slappy, sarcasm doesn´t do too well on the internet.

gareth... who´s Nancy? Hehe, bend over and she´ll show you.
You´re not gonna shit right for the rest of your life though.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#19 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:55 AM

sev7en
I must forward her detail to westbam. :lol:

Nancy is hung like a mutha fuckin’ horse, and needs both hands to grip that mammoth cock :!:
Westbam u kind of lady :lol:

#20 kuraylef

kuraylef
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:49 AM

DF. Don't let it stop you posting your great reports. Judging by your tone in this thread, it looks like you've been caught in the crossfire and an LB read you the riot act.

#21 TripleZ

TripleZ
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:30 PM

Koykaeng, is that Helen's regular Sing mobile number, or just a temporary number/SIM that she had on that trip?

Reason for the question is that I'll be in Sing next week for one night only and would love to arrange to see her if she's in town.

Cheers

TZ

#22 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:53 PM

Oh, i guess going to her boyfriend is Sweden was just bs.
-boomdraw

#23 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:43 PM

funny how all the lb,s i meet are planning a europe trip that never happens.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#24 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 10:12 AM

And another Good lookinf Hits the trails!
Is this a feel of things to come?
Hit popularity on the sites, then Hit the trails for Big buks somewhere else on the plannet, leaving us, poor forward visitors looking for someone to play with our peckers
I do understand, but I really don't
So many LB So Little Time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci