Helen in Singapore

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:45 AM

Absolutely right, I do not know why I wasted such precious time on you morons. I guess I thought by letting her express her mind it would reduce the bullshit and talk about her, but obviously each of you live by your own little fantasy isntead of what is happening in the real world. So by all means, you idiots deserve eachother, so sit here lie to one another and make up stories to satisfy some need in your miserable lives.

Adios, sayonara,

Not a control freak by any means :?
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#62 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:07 AM

Eddie u seem to have forget going to hua hin not pattaya
To: gaz
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:42 am
Subject: ..
Hey you little fuck, Ive seen your pics you moron, and I bet sooner or later I will be in thailand same time as you. Well, lets just say I can easily find some desperate thai in an ally and give him 50 000 baht to get rid of you, but keep pushing it fatso, u will regret it.

Just to show what a freak u are i publish u pm message what u wrote have fun eddie and eddie hows Helen Ass? hope the green stuff hasent got hold of u ....

#63 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:13 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: From his posts the little pup doesnt have 50 baht to rub together let alone 50,000 baht.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#64 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:13 AM

Wow, Gman. Can't believe that PM. For a guy who's supposedly quit the Forum, Eddie appears to be pretty active.

No call for that kind of language especially about our 'mascot' the Gman.
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#65 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:17 AM

#66 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:30 AM

I never even fucked Helen even though i saw her few times round the bars I always thought she was a bit strange all the lbs warned me about her. its Sad when they fall from grace. :roll: Heres another pm from our wonderfull eddie
To: gaz
Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:31 am
Subject: Re: ..
Hey FATSO!!!! I wouldnt have needed to write to you if you hadnt put your nose where it doesnt belong and slandered helens name along with the rest of the idiots, and I dont care about the fucking managment of lb-69, im out of here anyway, So rmember what I said you fuck, you are NOT anonymous I know where you go in pattaya and I know what you look like!!!!!

Eddie grow up u should know beter that to write messages like that sounds like u sick and i never even slept with Helen
so please would u get a life any one have a mugshot of our wonderfull eddie ?

and Eddie i keep telling u I not going to pattaya im in hua hin and also eddie dont read to much about what people say about helen u only making things bad for Helen rember one thing she has to live in Thailand and work the bars u dont so grow up a bit Eddie and also Eddies take it easy have fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci