Photo

Chiang Mai Ladyboy scene & general info..

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#13 EdWood

EdWood
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 04:23 PM

I remember her English was excellent and she sure likes to be the life of the party. Very tall, too!
EdWood

#14 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:18 AM

Awesome post KK , I wanna go back without the wife next time :twisted:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#15 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 01:09 AM

KK
Fantastic post, thanks for taking the time to put that together for us

#16 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 01:18 AM

KK, sorry I have some bad news :( I've read in a few other forums. The Chiang Mai Simon Cabaret closed at the end of July (not enough customers). Some of the lbs moved to Phuket and joined the Simon Cabaret there.

If this is true (and I think it is), it is too bad as some beauties use to work there. Ponlien comes to mind, and of course you mentioned Daisy as well.

#17 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:52 AM

Hi Rxpharm,

I recall reading something like that myself, however I was unable to confirm.
When I referred to their website, I noted that they were advertising only one show per evening up until October 31st 2007, so I was working on the theory that maybe they are just performing once per night until things pick up again ?

I have sent a message to Simon Cabaret - Chiang Mai the other day, and will see if I get a response.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#18 nemrod

nemrod
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:57 PM

Street Walkers

Based on my last couple of visits to Chiang Mai, I found that some of the best talent around could be found in the way of streetwalkers on Loy Kroh Road. There are a number of discreet groups of freelancers, as you make your away along Loy Kroh Rd, past the Chiang Mai Entertainment Centre (the home of Marina Bar) and head away from the night markets in the direction of the old city. If you continue further along Loy Kroh Rd and turn left onto Khotchasarn Rd (once you've reached the Moat), there is another group in front of the D.K Book Centre. Supposedly this same group can be found in front of the Amora Thapae Hotel on Chaiyaphum Rd. Alternatively, if you turn right onto Khotchasarn Rd, and continue past Spotlight Agogo, you will often find some smaller numbers of freelancers. The people in Chiang Mai are the friendliest around, and this is also the case with the streetwalkers I've met. I'm not suggesting you don't take precautions, but in general terms they are a really nice bunch. A few of the Ladyboys I met on Loy Kroh Road had their own cars which I found interesting. Many of the streetwalkers will offer their services for around 500 Baht, and that's before you even attempt to negotiate. A short time for 300 to 400 Baht with a Chiang Mai streetwalker is not absurd.

There are plenty of short time hotels around, and the LB's know were they are located and will lead the way.

I met one streetwalker by the name of Beer aka May. (pictured below).
Was a real sweetheart, and have bumped into her a couple of times since, and she always remembers my name and says hello.

Spotted a few others that were more attractive than May, so there is certainly some scope to pick up someone decent.

Thanks for all your information,Koykaeng,I will only add some bad news:
May.aka Beer(whose real name is Wanwisa)is now in jail because she had a disgraceful moto accident where she kills a person.Nobody knows when will she come out because she has no money to pay for her release.If someone of you,guys,has still a goodheart you can ask her friend Pancake(or Kwang)or donate something to help her(sometimes to do good is even more exciting than to fuck only,and REMEMBER:on 25 December it's Christmas!!.).By the way, the websites from May and Pancake where my own creation,so I know very well that you can use them although May will not answer your post,of course and Pancake...well,Pancake lost her password so I don't know if she will answer or not,but keep tryng :lol:
Thanks in advance for all the good guys who will help May
Thanks really and god bless you
(This is definetly not a joke)

#19 nemrod

nemrod
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:15 PM

For your information,this is May with and without make-up.I meet her first time in February 2006,she is a real angel wit sooo bad luck in her life that I could not believe in God anymore. :cry:

Attached Files

#20 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:39 AM

Hi Nemrod,

Sad news you report regarding May, who is a really sweet girl.

Hard to comment at length not knowing all the finer details however I found May to be a real lovely person with a good heart.

Have only met her briefly on two or three ocassions, but I still remember her pleasant nature.

Hopefully there is a happy ending to this tale.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#21 sublimefolly

sublimefolly
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 08:10 AM

Marina Bar

The Marina Bar is located inside the Chiang Mai Entertainment Centre. This centre contains some thirty bars with pool tables, loud music and local girls. There is a Thai boxing exhibition at 8:30 - 9.00 pm and a ladyboy cabaret at 10.30 pm every night. Located at 96-98 Loi Kroh Road.

I was in CM in November. Chiang Entertainment Centre now has a second all-LB bar: It is an open bar on your right as you walk from the street to Marina.

Also Jennifer - who used to work at Marina - now has a bar. Walk up Loi Kroh Road, over the water, and turn left. Its about 100 yards on your right. It is difficult to find (and currently quiet): Its down an internal 30 yard corridor. But the good news is....its very relaxed, and LB streetwalkers call in to use the toilet.

OK - I'm a fan of Jennifer (and Pat - who took me there).

#22 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 11:02 AM

thank you for the information looking forward to visit chiang mai in april.... cheers

#23 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 11:10 AM

Hi Sublimefolly,

Thanks for the very informative & interesting updates.

Can you please elaborate or clarify the location of Jennifers new bar ?

Should be simple enough to find the 2nd LB bar within the Chiang Mai Entertainment Centre.

Here's a quick photo of Jennifer taken at Marina Bar some time ago.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

#24 nemrod

nemrod
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 05:29 PM

Marina Bar

The Marina Bar is located inside the Chiang Mai Entertainment Centre. This centre contains some thirty bars with pool tables, loud music and local girls. There is a Thai boxing exhibition at 8:30 - 9.00 pm and a ladyboy cabaret at 10.30 pm every night. Located at 96-98 Loi Kroh Road.

I was in CM in November. Chiang Entertainment Centre now has a second all-LB bar: It is an open bar on your right as you walk from the street to Marina.

Also Jennifer - who used to work at Marina - now has a bar. Walk up Loi Kroh Road, over the water, and turn left. Its about 100 yards on your right. It is difficult to find (and currently quiet): Its down an internal 30 yard corridor. But the good news is....its very relaxed, and LB streetwalkers call in to use the toilet.

OK - I'm a fan of Jennifer (and Pat - who took me there).

Sorry,but when you say "walk up Loi Kroh" did you mean they stay closer to the Night Bazzar or it's more closer to Moonmuang rd.?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci