• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#13 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 06:35 PM

You or one of the mods just needs to resize the picture....easily done :lol:

thanx...ill do it with the rest...think i will let KK do this one... 8)

My work here is never done !

Consider the lovely "Oh" now re-sized.

Remember Batman, size isn't everything.

Look forward to reading more of your report. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#14 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:00 PM

Batman

It was great to meet up with you. Why did I always miss you ringing that bell - apparently they need a new clapper!!

I am really sorry about your experience with Franck - a real shame.

He had fucked all his staff so it was only a matter of time before he fucked his customers as well.

As PatTire/PenTire said "he should hang his head in shame".

See you again soon I hope

#15 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:13 PM

hi batman,
having had the pleasure of meeting you on our last trip.
i know how generous you are.
if you do get f*!**d over for money.
let everybody know on the forum.
we are the customers, and without us..........
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#16 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:40 PM

You or one of the mods just needs to resize the picture....easily done :lol:

thanx...ill do it with the rest...think i will let KK do this one... 8)

My work here is never done !

Consider the lovely "Oh" now re-sized.

Remember Batman, size isn't everything.

Look forward to reading more of your report. :D

Cheers
Koykaeng

Thanx KK....and like i wrote...there is a bottle for you in Guess...mardhi confirmed to me that i DID remembered to pay my "gamblings-debt"... :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#17 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:52 PM

Batman... Oh now is in Lita's Bar?

maybe she is..... 8) iwe told her...whatever she does i will still like her... :wink: i just told her to take care..... 8)
i dont believe in the bullshit about saving people from the bar as i know its not ALWAYS about the money...but also about the girls really miss their friends when they are "out of business"...so not an easy choice for them...even if they have a sponsor... :wink:

i know it maybe sounds like thai logic... :lol: but i saw it many times before..... 8) and AS we all know....thais have no logic WE can understand... :lol:

so like they tell us......: up too you... 8)

i just wish her everything good .... :D

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#18 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:39 PM

I am very dissapointed you were fucked over like that. But it seems that you didnt let it ruin your trip so fair play. Lita's is a great bar so i am glad you enjoyed yourself!
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#19 bensark

bensark
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 02:16 AM

disgraceful he abused your trust in this way, he should go down for that.

what a con artist, i guess he showed his true colours now.

seems like he used 131 as a way to get free sex and rip people off.

#20 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 October 2007 - 01:44 PM

Day 3... AKA the day i barfined Karl..and he took me too the ST room.. :lol:

well wake up quite early...so after made sure Oh also was awake...we had a small but wonderfull morning session.. :wink:

then off for some breakfast,meanwhile Oh was taking an extra sleep.. had my breakfast and after i took a few beers at a bar on the corner of soi Bj.. 8)
while i was sitting there...i saw Karl and Lita driving by on their way to the bar...so i "check bin" and went to Lita`s.. :P
well they havent put the chairs out yet or sweeped the floor...so as the good samaritan i am...i helped them... :mrgreen:
after that Karl and me started to have some serious drinking.. :lol:
after some hours of that...and some interesting conversation 8) iwe started to make fun with Lita...and said i wanted 5 baht for my hard work that morning...Lita laughed and said i was hired from now on.. :shock: so got the phone numers for my new boss,and instruktions to come when she phoned me... :lol:
later after some MORE beers...i wanted to be funny...and said to Lita that now that there was no girls present...i had to barfine Karl.. :mrgreen: Lita is not without humor so she wrote a bill saying barfine Karl...200 baht...i couldnt stop laughing but thought ok..so i paid the 200 with a big laugh... :lol: after the joke we come to talk about their ST rooms...and when i said i had not seen them...Karl gave me a guided tour in whole the building.. :wink:

So iguess iam the first to barfine Karl...and take him to the shorttime room.... :mrgreen:

Cooming to think about it...you think Lita will pay him his share?? :shock:

Well Oh arrived...beautifull as ever...so we went for lunch for me and breakfast for her... but after an hour or two we were back in Lita`s ,starting to make this days party...after some time Lek and Patrick showed up,and we had some drinks..Lek wanted to talk with me regarding the party that i had made arrangements fore before my arrival...and because i didnt want to disappoint the BM`s that may have decided to show up i paid the 6000 baht as agreed... :? looking in the backmirror..i should have refused,and let Lita`s hold the party... :roll: but i always keep my promises (get it franck? ) so i did what i did... :!:
after some more beers...me and Oh went to dinner..and after back one time more, just relaxing in Lita`s having some beers,and listen to the music,that Karl is an expert to mix,
2 ladyboys to give me massage while sitting in the barchair,it was time to leave for some wonderfull activities in the "loom"...one heck of a night because Oh wanted to compensate from night before.. :P

#21 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 02:20 AM

Batman, just read this. The money thing is a shame for you, as you were always very generous when I was around. I am not suprised though, the first night I met Frank I decided he was possibley the most vile individual I have ever met. I don't read his trip diary as I have never been interested in the sexual exploits of a pensioner covorting with teenagers, but maybe that is just me?

I never went back to 131 unless Anthony and Entrox were there, and I won't bother again if he's around. Shame as it was a nice bar, and a lot less tacky than the other Pattaya bars (if a little full-on when I was there).

Shame we couldn't meet up that day in Bangkok, but the lure of Phuket was too strong I'm afraid.

#22 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 10 October 2007 - 01:53 PM

Day 4....

came down from the room,and was stopped by reception...there was a message to me... it was from Franck and he wanted me to phone him so we could meet... :? didnt feel like it...but thougt he maybe had some of my money and wanted to make a deal... well i phoned him and after half an hour he arrived at Jasmine...

well no money... :roll: but a promise that he would pay me on the 5 (my last night)

great deal... :roll: now i knew i would have to spend about 4000baht to wire some money down before my holiday was over.. :evil: money i could have saved if he told me before i left.. :?

showed me an email from his son that said that he would wire the money first thing at the morning on the 5.... :x

well iagreed as its better with a small hope that none... :? and promished to "lean off his back until then"... :!:

After this conversation i was thirsty...but no lita bar open :(

So i send an SMS to my new boss (Lita) :mrgreen: with a tekst like this:

As batman was on patrol,he suddenly heard a scream for help,the sound was clear,it was a singha beer trapped inside a closed ladyboy bar.

2 min later i got an reply from Karl with the tekst:

da-da-da-da-da KAPOV robin to the rescue be there in 10 min. :lol:

so sat down with karl and lita (after my dutys :mrgreen: ) and had some beers,later Oh came down and we went to have "breakfast"
after we went back to Lita`s where we just enjoyed some beer and that atmosphere i love there,then i wanted to "sleep" for an hour :wink: but made Oh call Tar to come and give massage(she is really great at this) tar arrived sexy dressed 8) and ofcourse i tryed to make an threesome... but sorry with no luck...but ok ended with me getting a facial massage while Oh gave me an BJ...lifes great sometimes :lol: well Tar Left and an hour later we again arrived in Lita`s :wink: had a couples of beers and then we went to see stringfellows as i wanted to see LB gogo and Oh had a friend working there...

the place was bigger than i thought,and quite a few nice girls...especially one i remember :shock: she proberly had the biggest tool iwe seen on a LB... :wink: i think it must have be the famous Suzy.... i felt like a kid who wanted THAT toy...and was close to tell Oh,that i would go butterfly for an hour(she have told me many times its ok if i tell first) but i decided not to do...so sat down with Oh and her also pretty friend and had some drinks....but it was a nice place if youre into gogos...only thing i dont like that even when i had payed for 2-3 drinks for her friend,she still had to leave us and go dancing..i do know its like that in the gogos...but i dont like it.. :?
after we left we passed 131...it was my intention to just pass...but meet Pond(one special girl)so went in for one drink and said hello to those of the girls i knew from last time...they allready knew something was wrong between me and Franck,and i felt i had their sympatie :wink: but i felt angry to sit in there,because it made me think of my money,so left the place and hit back to Lita`s :D only took me 10 min. then i was in a good mood again...only Lita can make me feel like that... :D

after some Singhas (good knows how many) we had some food from the stalls in the soi,and around 3 am its was time for som bedtime-excersise... :lol: after that...i sleeped like a baby...

#23 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 10 October 2007 - 02:26 PM

Oh.... 8)

Attached Files

• Attached File  Oh3.jpg   32.14KB   4175 downloads

#24 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 09:36 PM

Hi batman - so sorry to hear about you and franck. You too nice a bloke to get ripped off like that. Enjoyed your company at Lita`s a couple of weeks ago. Are you about for the party on Saturday at 131? I know you dont like going there now, and i`ll meet you at Lita`s if you like.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci