• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#61 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:28 AM

well guys, iwe been busy with work....HA..if they say its healthy to work...then let the sick people do it... :lol:

so on with my last week in LOS.....

the week started slow,after all,i had been drinking just a few beers every day... :lol: but also realising that my trip was cooming to and end, i found new sources of power... :lol:
as some might know...i had to fly out on the 6 ocktober,so it was perfect as Karl held his birthday party on the 5...couldnt have planned it better myself...

well in the start of the week,Lita informed the girlz,that she had decided,that instead of one vote per drink,it was one vote per spend 200baht in the bar :shock: last time a lot of the girls had buyed them self coca cola for 50 baht to get a vote,but now they know the could not have the same influence on the result....
well a nice thought....she just forgot the "trouble" she put ME in... :shock:
all the girlz at that time know perfectly well how much i was spending in the bar every day...so now i was feeling like an "endangered species" :lol: it started with "my own" girl Oh claiming she wanted to participate in the content.. :roll: well i had to disapoint her,telling her it wouldnt be fair to the rest of the girls(or to me) as i then would "have" to vote for her....and like i said,she didnt miss anything when i was there,so i convinced her not to join the competion...
i was even so smart when i told her that i made sure some of the girlz heard it,so she had no choice,she had to accept...but looking back...it might have been better if i had let her...cause now i was "hunted" by the rest of the girlz all wanting my votes that upcooming friday...if i just have been single,it would have been perfect :P i think i could have made all of them showing me their "talents" in order to convince me where to put my votes... :lol:
well the day came, and even that i enjoyed the party it was also a day of sorrow,as i knew i had to leave next day...but of course we were drinking a lot...and my barbill (and following voting notes) was growing... 8)
Lita has decided that 2 oclock she would count the votes,and i was untill half an hour before,uncertain what to vote...actually i was thinking about writing Lita or Karl on all my votes,cause i would piss my pants if Karl would have got most votes,but i thought in the end,that now the girlz had made big efforts to looks nice,they maybe could not see the humor in that.. :wink: so i went out back(where the ST rooms are...and split my votes between the girlz that i think had made my trip so nice,but also who had made a good effort to dress up for the night...then i went back to Lita,gave her my votes(10 min before deadline) and checked bin...(yes call me chicken :mrgreen: ) then i went back to Jasmine hotel with Oh...as we also had some things "to do" 8)
well...next morning i got an SMS from the winner (tar) saying thank you.. :lol: but more funny was when i found out that the 3 girlz i woted fore became 1-2-3 :shock:
i DID put the most votes for Tar...maybe she was not the most sexy that night( beside Oh off course, it was TaTa) but i did it because every F...... day...i got 2-3 hours of superb massage from Tar,when i was sitting drinking,did i need cigs...she ran for them, and she did...even that she knew i was only with Oh...well iam the guy who appreciate that kind of service,so i was pleased with the result :wink:

i went down there next day...just before my departure... but that you will have to get tomorrow.. 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci