• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:09 AM

well actually i landed in bkk the 17...about 3 pm...straigt out for a taxi...no negotiations...just wanted to go to DIG as fast as possible.. :lol:

after arrival phoning up Oh,and she arrived within half an hour.. :P and after a long missed "reunion" :P of to Guessbar... :D

Nice and clean place...but a bit quiet when we arrived but me,Oh,Patrick,and bigtom started a party with me hanging in the bell many times to celebrate i was back in Los.. :lol:

but still suffering from no sleep in my flight,i was not able to last for many hours,but i do think i made a few beers :mrgreen:

after all the beers-and paying the bottle for KK 8) - it was back to the hotel with Oh(Som) for some more reunion :mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#2 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:53 AM

Hi Batman,
Welcome home :x . I'm looking forward to reading all about your adventures after I left.
I heard that you may have had a disappointment on your last day?
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 October 2007 - 11:21 AM

Hi Batman,
Welcome home :x . I'm looking forward to reading all about your adventures after I left.
I heard that you may have had a disappointment on your last day?

nope i had 4 disapoinments...all related to franck and my missing money...first time on my second day when i went to get them...and all i got was a "dear Joe" letter.. :evil:
third or 4 day...when i finally meet with him and he told me that he not would be able to pay me until the day before i should return back home...third time when he didnt shoved up on the 5 to pay..but sended a bullshit sms about he would be comming late that night with them...and finally on my last day when i got some more bullshit that now he had gone to Bkk but the money now first will come the 17 this month :evil:

it pisses me of when i help people....and they bullshit me like this ...

he didnt even had the decentcy of telling me before i arrived to Los..that he wouldnt be able to pay,but was so "clever" that i paid for the party we held on the 21.... :roll:

my stupidity i know....and i have learned from it...98k is also a kind of money... :evil: i was just so lucky that i had more money back home so i could wire them down... :?

but i have not forgot him or my money...so i have made sure he wont forget me too... :evil: :evil:

but enough of this sad story...continue with my trip... 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#4 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 October 2007 - 11:44 AM

day 2....(as i remember) :lol:
well up "erly" next morning having breakfast at the DIG,its realy a nice place,and its not the last visit from me...meeting up with Patrick and "father tom" (bigtom) had a few beers waiting for the cap for pattaya,talked with Antony70 on the phone just before he left for phuket...him and cyprys was lucky..they chosed nokair and not 1-2go...(yes it was that day with the planechrash) :shock:

well the cap arrived,and amasingly enough,,,it was my driver from the day before.. :shock: how big are the chances for that?? :lol:
jumped in the cap with oh and me in the back..and Patrick in front and of we went to pattaya,with of course was with the usual pitstop for getting superherofuel(beer singha) 8)
stopped at patricks hotel first,and then just after we arrived at Jasmine..

ordered the superior+ room (normally 850/night) but got it for 640 without any negotiations :D and made sure that they put Oh on the contract,so she didnt have to give the id card everytime,and so she could go to the room without me there... :wink:
some will say that iam maybe crazy to take a chance like that,but i REALLY trust her 8) and i never had any reason to regret my act.. 8)

cont.

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:16 PM

day 2 continued...

well after arrival...i had to go to some friends from back home, i had with me aprox. 20 kg of food from our country and i was eager to "get rid of it" :lol: so went to them...got my money for the food and had 3-4 beers with them,they was thinking that i might wanna stay at their hotel(packed with LT residenst from the scandinavian country) but Fucking hell no...i dont travel 10.000 km to hear people speak Danish or swedish... :lol:

then back to the hotel jasmine,where a certain young lady was eager to show me how much she missed me the last couple of hours.. :oops: :oops: uuuuuh it was nice to be back... :lol:

Down and introduce myself and Oh to Karl and Lita... :D ringed the bell a couples of times in my happines for being back in Pattaya :lol:
this Bar became my number one bar from that day.....even that i was visiting the most of the other places from time to time as Oh have a lot of friends in pattaya...

and have to say....if i ever goes back to the dark side of sex...Lita would be on top of my list.. :oops: (sorry Karl :mrgreen: ) she is "one heck of a girl" both beautiful,intelligent,and charming as hell :wink:

after a few more beers...of to 131 to collect my money...no money...no franck...just a dear joe letter.. :evil:

but nice to meet the girls from last time especially Pond and Lek wicth i like very much both... :P
so off again...and back to Lita`s where i ran into Stogie Bear (yes...old grumphy him self) :mrgreen: he is a nice guy and it was a pleasure to meet him :D sad having a beer(angry with franck) but desided not to let it spoil my holiday...so after a while started the bell ringing again :lol:
cant remember what time we left back to the hotel...but Oh had tried to follow me in my drinking speed...so i almost had to carry her back... :lol:
But it was a great night...and it was a pleasure to meet Karl and Lita,and get to learn them....

#6 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:16 PM

well...Oh...

Attached Files

#7 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:50 PM

Hi Batman, hope you had a wonderful time despite The Sex Pest's actions to proove otherwise.
You know, franck once told me that of all the people he had met in Pattaya, he found Batman to be the nicest and most generous :roll:
Talk about taking advantage of someone :shock:

Good that you have told the forum members about this state of affairs and as if not paying back the loan was bad enough :!: He also deviously allows you to pay for a 131 party night.
He should hang his head in utter shame :x

#8 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 October 2007 - 02:47 PM

sorry...misposted this.. :lol:

#9 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:01 PM

You or one of the mods just needs to resize the picture....easily done :lol:

#10 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:09 PM

You or one of the mods just needs to resize the picture....easily done :lol:

thanx...ill do it with the rest...think i will let KK do this one... 8)

#11 Rambam

Rambam
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:43 PM

Batman... Oh now is in Lita's Bar?

#12 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:19 PM

Rambam - you probably have not read prior posts.

Oh is Batman's partner and does not work in any bar. She was with Batman when he visited Lita's bar most evenings as that was his favourite hang out

Having got stung by Franck he decided to take his custom else where along with Oh

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci