LB FRIENDLY PATTAYA HOTELS

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#97 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 04:48 PM

Thanks Josh! Great info there. I would be looking at the suite if i stayed there as it's 700 less during peak season compared to low season at only 1800pn listed on the site but sure to get 100-200 off that, Location is great and i found Soi Honey to be fun when i was in patts in Feb-March. the pictures on the site look good but they always look differnt in person....

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#98 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:31 PM

For one month + stays Yensabai is another option about 800m out from WS headed towards tukcom area with rates from 7000pm

http://www.yensabaip....com/index.html

#99 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:16 PM

I just returned from 9 fabulous :D days in Pattaya. I’ll try give you fresh report from my favorite place to stay – Swiss Food. Rooms on 1 floor are a bit old and small but ok, nothing fancy. On second day I got room in second floor (nr. 21) and for this money (500BHT/night) was the great deal. Room is ok in size clean and on the quiet side of the street – much quieter than rooms on Soi Diamond side. Although not so big as the bigger and more expensive room (if 700bht/night directly on Walking Street could be expensive :lol: ) I can only recommend it. TV has loads of stations, bathroom is clean and ok in size, bed is big 8) ...

I know there are much more deluxe choices in Pattaya but location and totally LB friendly staff is always deciding in picking the hotel.

BR

p.s.

I know I know, Im cheap 8) but still - again I just hate all this “same same all over the world 3-4 star hotel" I’m in for my business trips practically every week plus I rather spend my bahts on most important things.

#100 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:36 PM

Do you know if areca lodge want a fee for a third person?

#101 Conan111

Conan111
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:36 PM

Stay away from Eastiny hotel soi 8.
They will not let Lb's inn.
Bastards

#102 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 03:17 AM

i have been aware of this for a long time.
as a few years back, i picked upa lb form bars near soi 10 second road (when i sneaked away from my friends).
when we drew up to the hotel, she said this hotel not like lb, so we had to go to her room.

#103 bullseye

bullseye
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:02 AM

Is the pasedena lodge lb friendly? Any members stayed there and if so what did they think. Thinking of booking there for december.

#104 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:51 PM

I can really recommend the Pattaya Bay Resort. I stay there in June and Juli. Have the Superior and the Standard Room booth are very clean and they are really LB friendly and the Prices are in Low Season very good. A few Pics

Attached Files

#105 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:58 PM

hi budhas...seems u stayed at the PBR same time as me in June...as that guy in the blue singlet is me... :) Hey you weren't the guy that appeared on the rooftop/pool with a LB that looked a little like shasha, took a few pics, then never seen again?

#106 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:02 PM

Those PBR pictures are all for the Superioir room, which looks fantastic, but I've not been as impressed with the standard rooms - they were a little too small and better value for money elsewhere IMO.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#107 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:07 PM

Hello aussieguy , what a coincidence; :D .

Yes this was me. And yes it was Shasha from BKK. Nomally i want to go with her to Koh Chang She come only for me to say that she is fall in Love. You can read this small Problem in my Pattaya Trip Report. Hope we see us in Future again.

Greets to Australia

#108 razzmann2006

razzmann2006
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:14 PM

The Hard Rock was definitely NOT guest friendly, and wanted 900 baht for a guest. The only way around it was to take a girl up in the afternoon where they didn't check, but at night it was impossible as they have a guard by the elevators. This hotel should not be on the guest-friendly list. Nice hotel, all the services way way overpriced, great pool and gym, more of a family place. Not an LB hunter type of place IMO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci