LB FRIENDLY PATTAYA HOTELS

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#109 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:17 PM

Wow 900 Baht for one Guest this is really expensive. And not LB friendly :?

#110 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:54 PM

The Hard Rock was definitely NOT guest friendly, and wanted 900 baht for a guest. The only way around it was to take a girl up in the afternoon where they didn't check, but at night it was impossible as they have a guard by the elevators. This hotel should not be on the guest-friendly list. Nice hotel, all the services way way overpriced, great pool and gym, more of a family place. Not an LB hunter type of place IMO.

Thanks. I know of LB hunters who like to stay here but I wasn't aware there was a guest fee if you booked a double room.

I guess some of the guys who are staying at the top end hotels are less worried about joiner fees.

I've removed it from our list.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#111 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:57 PM

Maybe i will try on my next Trip the R-con the Pics looks good. And the most here said it was a good Hotel. But what i dont found have the Wireless Lan and when yes how much is it. Because this is really nice at the Pattaya bay Resort good System and free :D .
Thanks for answer

#112 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:35 PM

For the folks that like to stay at the Pattaya Bay Resort, they are adding a new elevator on the street entrance end of the building. So for you folks that like to sleep past 10 am, please take this into consideration. I think the construction will be lasting through the next 3 months. Fortunately my room is the last room on the opposite end of the building so I suspect they may be filling the rooms on that side of the building first as I did not ask for it.

#113 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:38 PM

thank fuck, about time, as my last trip in may/june the bloody thing may have been bust at least 3 times, no probs i thought as the sign they put up always said will be fixed within an hour, aye right! all bloody day :x
but being the pbr, they did compensate you by taking off money from your bill :D

#114 Shaba

Shaba
  • Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:28 PM

Currently staying at Diana Inn, Soi Diana, corner 2nd street.
Great value at 850/night, no extra fees, AC room, swimmingpool, LB friendly, nice bar, very good pool table, nice lobby, ... they got it all!
the best way to overcome desire is to satisfy it.

#115 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:57 AM

Do they have in-room internet access?

#116 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

Can add two more ladyboy friendly venues to the Pattaya list - Baboona Beachfront Living http://www.baboonabeach.com/
and another PBR, the Pattaya Beach Resort http://www.thepattayabeachresort.com/.

Actually I have yet to stay at a ladyboy unfriendly hotel in over 20 years of coming to Thailand, but I suppose they do exist. More relevant sign of friendliness to the horny ladyboy lover is whether or not joiner fees are charged for multiple partners - I can happily report that neither of these establishments do such an unfriendly thing. :D

As my trips to Pattaya are invariably for just a few action-packed days, I am not as budget-minded as many of you here who have the luxury of staying for many weeks and even months at a time. For my short stays in Thailand, I am into maximum hedonism and prefer a bit more luxury accommodations - I will always go for a sea view if possible when in Pattaya. Both these hotels are on Beach Road and feature brand new, stylish rooms with furnished balconies, and free wifi internet access in the room. Both run about TBH 1600/per night for sea view. Both available on agoda as well.

The PBR is a larger, older hotel which is newly renovated - conveniently located right next to Soi 6 for you horny daytrippers. :wink: It has a decent sized pool and a well equipped gym. Just re-opened, it seemed practically empty this week and so it's breakfast buffet was a very basic, western food offering - probably that will improve over time. Bathroom had a bathtub as well as a glass wall overlooking the bedroom which allows for a nice show if you choose not to share in the washing duties. Some of the Ezy girls were big fans of this feature. There are blinds for the shy. :)

The Baboona is a newer, smaller 6 story boutique hotel between Soi 3 and 4. Cozy lobby with a library and video collection as well as bar/restaurant and patio dining overlooking the beach. No pool, no gym. Probably best to book direct with the hotel so that you can insist on 4th or 5th floor rooms. 2nd and 3rd are a too low for a good view and noisier, whereas the 6th floor tends to be too warm. I would ONLY stay here for the sea view rooms - the regular rooms are not worth it.

I'd give the Baboona the Anthony70 nod for interior finishing and room layout while the PBR has a more panoramic view and is slightly quieter as it is set back quite a ways off Beach Road.

#117 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:57 AM

Do they have in-room internet access?

#118 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

Can add two more ladyboy friendly venues to the Pattaya list - Baboona Beachfront Living http://www.baboonabeach.com/
and another PBR, the Pattaya Beach Resort http://www.thepattayabeachresort.com/.

Actually I have yet to stay at a ladyboy unfriendly hotel in over 20 years of coming to Thailand, but I suppose they do exist. More relevant sign of friendliness to the horny ladyboy lover is whether or not joiner fees are charged for multiple partners - I can happily report that neither of these establishments do such an unfriendly thing. :D

As my trips to Pattaya are invariably for just a few action-packed days, I am not as budget-minded as many of you here who have the luxury of staying for many weeks and even months at a time. For my short stays in Thailand, I am into maximum hedonism and prefer a bit more luxury accommodations - I will always go for a sea view if possible when in Pattaya. Both these hotels are on Beach Road and feature brand new, stylish rooms with furnished balconies, and free wifi internet access in the room. Both run about TBH 1600/per night for sea view. Both available on agoda as well.

The PBR is a larger, older hotel which is newly renovated - conveniently located right next to Soi 6 for you horny daytrippers. :wink: It has a decent sized pool and a well equipped gym. Just re-opened, it seemed practically empty this week and so it's breakfast buffet was a very basic, western food offering - probably that will improve over time. Bathroom had a bathtub as well as a glass wall overlooking the bedroom which allows for a nice show if you choose not to share in the washing duties. Some of the Ezy girls were big fans of this feature. There are blinds for the shy. :)

The Baboona is a newer, smaller 6 story boutique hotel between Soi 3 and 4. Cozy lobby with a library and video collection as well as bar/restaurant and patio dining overlooking the beach. No pool, no gym. Probably best to book direct with the hotel so that you can insist on 4th or 5th floor rooms. 2nd and 3rd are a too low for a good view and noisier, whereas the 6th floor tends to be too warm. I would ONLY stay here for the sea view rooms - the regular rooms are not worth it.

I'd give the Baboona the Anthony70 nod for interior finishing and room layout while the PBR has a more panoramic view and is slightly quieter as it is set back quite a ways off Beach Road.

#119 toughtaurus

toughtaurus
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 01:09 AM

Hello guys,

Needed some info here....
Has anybody been to www.galaxysuitespattaya.com
Is it LB friendly.........
Is the place OK fpr newbies.

TOUGH_TAURUS

#120 toughtaurus