LB FRIENDLY PATTAYA HOTELS

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#121 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:49 AM

Has anyone stayed at the Sunshine Hotel on Soi 8? Was wondering if the rooms have a safe. The web site does not mention it and they don't seem to respond to email in a timely manner. Would like an over lowdown on the place from a BM if possible.

#122 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:07 AM

From the reviews on the Sunshine hotel I've read online it sounds like some folks did not like it because of the noisy location. So I don't think I'll be staying there unless someone knows different.

#123 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:29 PM

Has anyone checked out the Siam Bayshore Resort...?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#124 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:01 PM

if its the same lot that own the bayview expect to pay a hefty joiners fee

#125 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:11 PM

It's on onestoppattaya as guest friendly but would be good to know if the same applies to LB's..............
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#126 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:11 PM

Stonefre,

I've stayed at the Sunshine probably 3-4 times and if you take a high floor in the newer Residence Wing you'll get a decent sea view room with a balcony. Rooms are pretty basic in terms of furnishings and there is no wifi or broadband available in the room, but there is a safe in the closet.

Soi 8 is full of gogo's (and one LB bar) so there is quite a bit of background noise when you're out on your balcony having a smoke and getting a blowjob earlier in the evening - but not a problem for me as I tend to roll home around daybreak when everything has shut down for the night.

Usually available for around $25 - $30 bucks on agoda it's one of the cheaper sea view options in Pattaya if that's your thing.

#127 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:35 AM

It's on onestoppattaya as guest friendly but would be good to know if the same applies to LB's..............

You might want to check with them on joiner fees - they maybe guest friendly but I believe I sent the hotel an email a while back and they had $1000 THB Joiner. :shock:

#128 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:20 AM

I stayed at the Siam Bayshore 14 years ago, and it was definitely more family orientated than the places I choose to stay at these days.

I remember paying a security guard to turn a blind eye, and let me return to my room with my company for the evening.

Did have a nice pool area & gardens, but the position isn't that great relative to all the action.

Would prefer to stay somewhere more central.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#129 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:27 AM

I'm pretty sure Big Tel stayed there for a few days last December, during the airport closures.

He loved the place, especially as it was free. But as KK suggests, I'm under the impression it's more of a family resort.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#130 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:31 AM

DELETED

#131 pSb

pSb
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:21 PM

Can add two more ladyboy friendly venues to the Pattaya list - Baboona Beachfront Living http://www.baboonabeach.com/
and another PBR, the Pattaya Beach Resort http://www.thepattayabeachresort.com/.

i try to book but baboona only has the studio room left.. would it worth the stay ? the interior does look good...

#132 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:16 PM

The furnishings are nice throughout this hotel, but the main selling point of the Bamboona for me are the reasonably priced sea view rooms. I was forced to stay in the Studio on night one as I showed up a day early and sea view wasn't available, but I wouldn't do it again as the room is at the back of the hotel, lacks a balcony, and therefore somewhat dark. Studio is not good value for money IMO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci