LB FRIENDLY PATTAYA HOTELS

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#37 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:58 AM

Anyone stayed at the Dynasty Resort Pattaya ?

I'm looking for a nice place for some mates close to a decent beach .
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#38 Russ07

Russ07
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:51 PM

Is there any hotels similar to the jasmine very close to walking street but has a in room safe and Wifi?

#39 meowmix

meowmix
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 02:09 PM

im ts.

ive stayed at many hotels in Pattaya. Ive never had any problems.

i can understand more upscale hotels would not want you bringing bargirls as they are concerned about their image and all, but ive stayed at the royal garden plaza hotel, i like that one the most-not to pricey but nice quality-i have had other ts friends who were thai walk right in with no problems whatsoever. no one bothered them or me.

i think it would be more so the actual girl herself, if shes known as a 'troublemaker' there. :lol:

...dont ya think?

#40 Miami_LB_Lover

Miami_LB_Lover
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:38 AM

I'll be staying at the Sabai Lodge next week. Saw in one of the posts on here that I shouldn't have any problems bringing a girl back to the room with me, which is nice to know. However, is the Sabai Lodge within walking distance to any of the LB bars? I'm not sure about the location. Thanks!

-M

#41 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:51 AM

I'll be staying at the Sabai Lodge next week. Saw in one of the posts on here that I shouldn't have any problems bringing a girl back to the room with me, which is nice to know. However, is the Sabai Lodge within walking distance to any of the LB bars? I'm not sure about the location. Thanks!
-M

Dude, how can you book a hotel without knowing where it is in relation to your target venues?! :o

See the map here: http://www.sabailodg...h/location.html

Soi 6 is fairly close, plus there are numerous LB's hanging around the bar areas opposite Big C.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#42 Miami_LB_Lover

Miami_LB_Lover
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 05:12 AM

-M

Dude, how can you book a hotel without knowing where it is in relation to your target venues?! :o

See the map here: http://www.sabailodg...h/location.html

Soi 6 is fairly close, plus there are numerous LB's hanging around the bar areas opposite Big C.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I know it was a bad move booking before knowing exactly where it was located. I'm traveling a with a good friend that doesn't know about my love for LB's and he booked it for us. I might have to do some covert late night activities and was hoping this hotel was close to some of the better LB bars...

#43 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:26 AM

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I know it was a bad move booking before knowing exactly where it was located. I'm traveling a with a good friend that doesn't know about my love for LB's and he booked it for us. I might have to do some covert late night activities and was hoping this hotel was close to some of the better LB bars...

It is couple of km or so from the likes of Stringfellows and LaBamba, then a further five hundred meters to EZY and JSB.

Family Bar in Naklua would be a ten minute walk in the other direction, that is a fun place.

#44 meowmix

meowmix
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:33 AM

do you guys book hotels in advance? or do you just go to BKK then call for availability once you get there?

and if so, have you ever found one of your favorite hotels completely booked?

#45 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:40 AM

do you guys book hotels in advance? or do you just go to BKK then call for availability once you get there?

and if so, have you ever found one of your favorite hotels completely booked?

I ALWAYS book in advance, always, especially for my first stay on arrival in the country.

Collect hotel business cards as you go and/or make notes from here for your target hotels before you head off

And yes, I have found hotels fully booked on numerous occasions.

Peak high season, such as Xmas & New Year, it's an absolute must and not worth taking chances.

Sometimes the destination and venues look empty but the hotels are full, I often wonder what the heck everyone is doing and where they go.

It's maybe only low season you can walk into reception with confidence.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#46 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:18 AM

the Queen vic in soi 6 pattaya is ok to bring back lbs, rooms good, and during the day if you do not want to bring your lb in through the restaurant at soi 6, (no pun intended) they have a back entrance on soi6/1. it is good for the above reason and also if you want to do a bit of butterflyin in soi6, no one can see who is comming back wards and forwards from your room if you (once again no pun intended) use the back entrance, also they post a security guard at the soi 6/1 entrance at night time, as it is the only way to your room after the main bar shuts, i think 1am. so nice rooms, security ok, and lb friendly, but as it is not a big hotel it has no pool, i have stayed here twice, both times used the 700baht per night room. all recently refurbished, and some have plasma tvs, but all have tea/coffee, safe, ensuite, air con, large wardrobs, and a dvd player, and free wifi through out, actually good value for money, has higher tier and lower teir rooms, but i feel the 700 baht is all you should need.

#47 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:28 AM

the Queen vic in soi 6 pattaya is ok to bring back lbs, rooms good, and during the day if you do not want to bring your lb in through the restaurant at soi 6, (no pun intended) they have a back entrance on soi6/1...

Sleazy location too, good for an early hours stroll :wink:

http://www.queenvicpattaya.com/

Meum cerebrum nocet

#48 GeorgXXL

GeorgXXL
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:31 AM

Hello,

has anyone ever experienced a Pattaya Hotel, where LBs were not welcome, that means turned away at the door ?

-Georg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci