Photo

LB FRIENDLY PATTAYA HOTELS

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#49 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:16 AM

i had a lb on the back of my moped going to my hotel the eastiny place at the top end of soi8 , so when i parked my moped up the lb said that this hotel did not like lbs, so i went to her room , so didnt really bother me. but never been back as should be up to me who i bring back to my room. they have many hotels throughout pattaya, so i assume that they all have this policy. i would check their web site incase you book into one of their hotels, i think it is www.eastinygroup.com

#50 meowmix

meowmix
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:28 PM

double standard :x

theyll hire LBs to work at the hotel, but they wont let one come back to the hotel room with a guest.

you have no idea how angry that makes me. :x

ironically, most thai ppl dont care. its certian stupid tourists with their god fearing, affraid of their own F*in shaddow bullshit, that have a cow about it that cause the descrimination.

#51 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:45 PM

Anybody stayed at Sandy Springs on Soi 13 near Dynasty Inn :?:

#52 Rainie

Rainie
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:25 PM

Anybody stayed at Sandy Springs on Soi 13 near Dynasty Inn :?:

Stayed there many times. It is very nice and guestfriendly. No problems with ladyboys. If you want to avoid to give them your creditcard-details, as demanded on the website, book here: http://www.scandibar.com/hotel/

#53 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:51 AM

Thanks Rainie i heard only the suites have safes? All the rooms caome with stand up showers to right?

Cheers

#54 Rainie

Rainie
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:04 AM

Safeboxes are at the reception. The standard and seaview rooms have a bathtube with a shower-curtain.

#55 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:43 AM

Has anybody stayed at the Whitehouse on Soi 13 ? I was talking to an Aussie who stays there all the time but was too scared to ask him about bringing LB's in as I had a GG with me.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#56 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:10 AM

I've not stayed there but am aware of BMs who have brought LBs back there

#57 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:19 AM

I’ll try to keep a definitive list of the most popular LB friendly hotels in Pattaya.

SUNSHINE HOTEL – Rooms form 900bht

In the heart of sois 7 + 8, filled with a mass of GG beer bars. Very close to goldfingers and Didi's bar.

Decents rooms start from 900bht, but get booked up very early in high/peak season.

Guest friendly.

BOOK HERE

What is this place like compared to say Dynasty Inn for example?

#58 typhoon27

typhoon27
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:22 AM

is secrets lb friendly?

#59 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:24 PM

ye...secrets looks interesting..is it a discrete walk to the rooms...or walk right through reception ?

#60 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:54 PM

I’ll try to keep a definitive list of the most popular LB friendly hotels in Pattaya.

SUNSHINE HOTEL – Rooms form 900bht

In the heart of sois 7 + 8, filled with a mass of GG beer bars. Very close to goldfingers and Didi's bar.

Decents rooms start from 900bht, but get booked up very early in high/peak season.

Guest friendly.

BOOK HERE

What is this place like compared to say Dynasty Inn for example?

Not being of any help here , but its funny you should mention the place :D I stayed there about sixteen years ago as everything else was booked out over Christmas . My mate was really embarressed about booking us in as it was used ( he said) mainly by Gays .
I've spent several trips since trying to remember where it was and how much the area has changed . I stumbled into it by accident last trip. :roll:
I'd also be interested in an up to date review . I hear Costas mates with the owner :wink:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci