• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#13 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:20 PM

Just to update the listings here:

I've taken off The Golden Beach Hotel, and advise peopel to avoid it. they are now charging for guests and don't seem to be very welcoming.

I've also noticed peopel having problems with the Jasmine Hotel regarding their booking system. They are extremely disorganised. It's stil an excellent location and cheap, but expect tedious problems if staying there.

I stayed at the LK Pavillion for the last two months and now highly recommend it. A bit off the beaten track and not recommended for short stays (1500/2500bht a night). But for longer stays 1month + I'd recommend this place. Very friendly staff, large clean rooms, nice pool. Monthly deals from around 20,000bht + 8bht per unit Electiricity.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#14 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 08:39 PM

Flipper House - soi 7

Just finishing 5 days here - 1400B for a mini-suite. Luckily i decided to take a suite at the front of the hotel, as theyre buiding something (an extension i think) at the back and the noise in the day must be horrendous. However my room is excellent with balcony, and the staff v LB friendly. In fact theres an LB working in the cafe/restaurant. Security rings you when your guest leaves, to make sure everything ok. Recommended.

#15 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:38 AM

Thanks Jimbo

I already had Flipper House on the list, but have I've only stayed at FLipper Lodge and that was a few years ago.

Good to get a recommendation from you!

See you April 29th Jimbo!

#16 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Flipper House - soi 7

Just finishing 5 days here - 1400B for a mini-suite. Luckily i decided to take a suite at the front of the hotel, as theyre buiding something (an extension i think) at the back and the noise in the day must be horrendous. However my room is excellent with balcony, and the staff v LB friendly. In fact theres an LB working in the cafe/restaurant. Security rings you when your guest leaves, to make sure everything ok. Recommended.

#17 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Thanks Jimbo

I already had Flipper House on the list, but have I've only stayed at FLipper Lodge and that was a few years ago.

#18 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Flipper House - soi 7

#19 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Thanks Jimbo

#20 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Flipper House - soi 7

#21 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Thanks Jimbo

#22 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Flipper House - soi 7

#23 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Thanks Jimbo

#24 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:20 AM

I'm booked at the Pattaya Bay Resort for 8 days in May. Standard room for 999 baht and a free night because I am staying more than 6 nights. That works out to be around $29 a night. And they will also pick you up at the airport for 1200 baht. Not a bad deal.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci