• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#241 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:13 PM

Thanks for the info there Spieslikeus and welcome to the forum! :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#242 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:13 PM

Stayed in the April Suites,, really liked the place.
The rooms are quite spacious,

I found them to be on the small side and that was the only fault I found about hotel itself. Apart from that excellent place to stay.

Also welcome to the forum. I like the username good film.

#243 spieslikeus

spieslikeus
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:35 PM

thanks guys.
was thinking about upgrading to the delux for my next trip, but was told that the only difference is slightly more space, so did not bother.
through agoda you can get a room for 21 pounds per night, but when you add the tax etc, it comes to about 25 per night which is great value for money.

#244 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:12 PM

I've stayed at the April a few times now and it is a good quality place with very friendly staff who bend over backwards to assist.. There was a wee LB on the cafe counter last time I visited.. Very sweet looking and passable. Not sure if she is still there as when we last spoke, she was going back to Uni..

I liked the pool and it was just right for a refreshing dip to cool off after sunbathing. I used the gym also which was good quality gear but no the sauna.

I prefer to stay in the standard rooms there as they have the same amenities really as the bigger one.

All in all, a good place to lay your head for a week or so.

#245 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:40 AM

I loved that swimming pool and everything else at April Suites, probably the best hotel I'd stayed at in my 3 years of coming to LOS.

However, I felt that I didn't spend enough time in the room every day to warrant the extra baht so didn't bother going back there when I was there in April. I had the deluxe room with the table and sofa but I don't think I ever sat on them!

Posted Image

#246 suryo

suryo
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:17 AM

It's a good place to stay but prices increasing monthly.
Location is really central.
The soundproofing of the walls isn't that great either.
The sweet LB at the coffee counter (her name is Tuk) still works there until octobre (i belive).
I tried my best but she doesn't wanted to risk her job.
She turned 18 just this year.. :love:

Attached Files

#247 spieslikeus

spieslikeus
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:09 PM

suryo, thanks for the pics.
really informative, showing guys what it is like.
however you said that the prices were going up?
when i booked to go in september i paid 27 a night, by the time you put on taxes etc, it came to 32 a night.
checked agoda.com yesterday, and the same room, same dates are now 21 a night, and with the taxes etc it comes to 25 a night.

#248 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:10 PM

It looks great for the money as I'm paying thrice the price for the LK Empress... :evil:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#249 suryo

suryo
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:19 AM

@ spieslikeus
Sorry mate: 27,32, 25......USD, EUR, Pounds, Koreawon, what....?
When i walked in last july i paid 1050 THB per night and this was a bargain. A month ago they called up 1500 and after a hard
negotiation they lowerd the price to 1400 THB per Night :wnkr:
I stayed there four times in the past two years but for this price in the middle of the lowseason there are better options.

@ petesie
As you might know,
LK Group is on the topend for Pattaya Hotels but i am not a fan of there style and the one in Soi Diana is really showing its age.

#250 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:50 AM

Yes the general faded appearance was getting to me a wee bit even though it is my favourite location so I gave the Empress a quick look-see and it it was tip top with better facilities and a great sea view.

For the same money I get a smaller room which doesn't bug me so I shall try it out in a few weeks time and report back.

I still fancy a look at April suites and Page 10 as they probably won't turn their beak up at some of the girls I bring home at Gawd knows when.

Even the LK Ren staff were looking worried. 8)

#251 JohnnyDark

JohnnyDark
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:15 AM

Am I way off when trying to search the internet for a hotel room with bathtub in Pattaya? Agoda and alikes will spit out 365 room criteria but this one :D
Anybody can give any decent suggestions? Its been 3 years Ive been there, any updated info ? Just throw some hotel names if anyone can help and I will check closely .
TIA

#252 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:07 AM

To get the best recommendations, you'd be better off giving us your target price range on rooms with a bathtub. The LK Renaissance and LK Metropole both have tubs, and great central locations. Metropole is a bit cheaper.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci