LB FRIENDLY PATTAYA HOTELS

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#253 Arsonist

Arsonist
  • Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:20 PM

I enjoyed my time at the newly opened http://www.r-conblueocean.com/ in April where I stayed for a few days.

No problems taking ladyboys back and I shall certainly be staying there on a future visits even though I notice their prices have increased around 20%, probably due to its popularity :tantrum:

990.00 per night for short stays.

#254 JohnnyDark

JohnnyDark
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

To get the best recommendations, you'd be better off giving us your target price range on rooms with a bathtub. The LK Renaissance and LK Metropole both have tubs, and great central locations. Metropole is a bit cheaper.

Well anything outside unnecessary luxury. Might do even 2-3 days at one top place, 5-6 at some other. Any reccomendations welcome, will check.
Thanks for feedback

#255 spieslikeus

spieslikeus
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:12 AM

Cannot go past April Suites, book via agoda.com. (Only critique, the food is of a very low standard, and way over priced).
However if you are not fussed about a swimming pool, value for money, again you cannot go past the Queen Victoria. :clapclap:
Also what Vic (The owner) has started doing recently, was to implement room service.
Since the food in the QV is of an ok standard, and that you get to choose from the same menu that they use in the restaurant downstairs. It's really handy if you cannot be bothered to leave your room, due to a honking hangover. :D
Or fancy a quick bite before you leave your room for a night out on the tiles :rock:
Cato: Please, boss! I thought you were dead!
Clouseau: So as a tribute to my memory, you open this... this Chinese nookie factory?

#256 ronny

ronny
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

I enjoyed my time at the newly opened http://www.r-conblueocean.com/ in April where I stayed for a few days.

No problems taking ladyboys back and I shall certainly be staying there on a future visits even though I notice their prices have increased around 20%, probably due to its popularity :tantrum:

990.00 per night for short stays.

Not really a place where to stay.....
A friend of mine, one month ago, was robbed, 1500 € went away from the safe in the room and, of course, the manager and the police did nothing.

#257 YaaBaa

YaaBaa
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:57 PM

Hi,

Is the Intimate Hotel (Tim Boutique) ladyboy friendly?

Thank you

YaaBaa

#258 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:55 AM

I have never stayed at Tim Boutique but it's a great hotel and nice location. I have a ladyboy loving friend who stayed there not so long ago, so I'm almost certain it is ladyboy friendly.

It's always worth shooting the hotel an email and getting their official word. And if you encounter a difficult security guard or night receptionist you always have it in writing, but I can't see you having any problems.

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#259 jesuschrist

jesuschrist
  • Members
  • 147 posts
  • Locationheaven

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:09 AM

Just been on the agoda web site , April Suites are charging 20 pounds sterling just now!!!!!!!!

Ego meum consilium forsit esset relictum  :yumm: 

#260 jesuschrist

jesuschrist
  • Members
  • 147 posts
  • Locationheaven

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:17 AM

April suites here i come, at those rates you cannot look a gift horse in the mouth.

#261 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:41 AM

Is April suites significantly better than Dynasty or PBR? Right now PBR is a little less and Dynasty is the same price. I know August Suites is better, but they enforce their 500bht 3rd person joiner rather strictly.

#262 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:14 AM

If prices were more or less the same between PBR, Dynasty Inn and April Suites, I'd get myself into April Suites.
  • veveron and jesuschrist like this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#263 jesuschrist

jesuschrist
  • Members
  • 147 posts
  • Locationheaven

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:04 AM

Totally agree monkey man, value for money you would have to be mad to over look the April suites

#264 YaaBaa

YaaBaa
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:56 PM

Hi

I just confirm that Intimate Hotel is ladyboy friendly.

YaaBaa
  • batman4ever likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci