LB FRIENDLY PATTAYA HOTELS

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#181 Pad Thai Boy

Pad Thai Boy
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:00 AM

Can anyone confirm/ update that although the LK Renaissance is LB friendly they do not charge a joiners fee.
Cheers PTB

#182 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:17 AM

Can anyone confirm/ update that although the LK Renaissance is LB friendly they do not charge a joiners fee.
Cheers PTB

I can confirm the above. Petesie, SLBT and I stayed there in May and all dragged LBs back to our rooms almost each and every night (Petesie dragged a GG one night :nonono: ) with no problems or joiners fee.

#183 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:31 PM

You shag one sheep....... :argh2:

I'm looking at the LK Royal Suites for next trip.....anyone know their guest policy?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#184 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:45 PM

You shag one sheep....... :argh2: I'm looking at the LK Royal Suites for next trip.....anyone know their guest policy?

Sheep? I'm thinking that animal is the wrong analogy. Let me see... dog? No, no right face but the tits wouldn't be big enough..... Um cow? Maybe, yes cow sounds right, with the udders she had on her.... didn't know when to leave the your barn either! :loco: :ang3: :lol:

On the LK Royal Suites Petesie why don't you PM Kliome? He probably knows.

#185 luca29

luca29
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:17 PM

E-mail from Lk Royal Suite:

P.S. - All Hotels of LK Group Pattaya do not charge joiner fee as long as number of guests in your room are not over maximum occupancy

(eg. Double occupancy & Quad occupancy). There is a charge for extra person at 300 THB/person/night.

#186 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:43 PM

On the LK Royal Suites Petesie why don't you PM Kliome? He probably knows.

I don't know much about the LK Royal Suites but as the poster above has pointed out, I can't imagine any of the LK group having a joiners fee - I would also be suprised if they were totally strict on the fee for extra guests (though they may be down to teh discretion of the staff members - and how well you tip!). LK hotels tend to be very monger friendly from my experiences.

I recently visited a few of ths newer LK group hotels:

LK 19 and LK Premier are excellent value for money. Both do decent rooms for 600/700 per night, or 11k to 14k per month (all bills and wifi inc) - 11k is for 3 montsh plus. they also do weekly prices which I don't remember.

LK 19 is a better location, just off Soi Buakao (the soi next to R-Con). The LK Premier has slightly nicer rooms, but not such a good location - the wrong side of 3rd road, opposite Xztye disco.

The LK Legend is breath taking, one of the swankiest hotels in Pattaya and reasonalably priced, but not such a good location, between 3rd and Sukhumvit.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#187 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:12 AM

E-mail from Lk Royal Suite:

P.S. - All Hotels of LK Group Pattaya do not charge joiner fee as long as number of guests in your room are not over maximum occupancy

(eg. Double occupancy & Quad occupancy). There is a charge for extra person at 300 THB/person/night.

Thanks for the info..... 8)

I've been offered a reasonable deal there and they get good reports with a nice comfortable standard of room....I like the LK in Soi Diana but since they changed the catering contract I just can't eat the grub.......

Anyway....a change is as good as a rest and a report from there to the Forum would be beneficial.... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#188 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:18 AM

When I click on the map on page 1 I get this message: Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!

Is it a safe site? Or has it been hacked?

#189 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:32 AM

You mean this map link:

PATTAYA MAP

It's a Google Maps link and everything is fine on my computer using Mozilla Firefox. Anyway, it's not a hacked page.

#190 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 01:10 PM

Google Chrome gives me that message. Firefox is fine. It's kind of funny that a Google page would show up as malware on Google Chrome.

#191 housed

housed
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 09:09 PM

does the PBR have free wifi and a safe in the rooms. i looked at there web page and it did not say. i will be trying to stay in their standard room if the have the above

#192 SwineCanine

SwineCanine
  • Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 09:20 PM

does the PBR have free wifi and a safe in the rooms. i looked at there web page and it did not say. i will be trying to stay in their standard room if the have the above

Free High Speed Internet & WiFi in Every Room !!

Free Local Shuttle Service in our Tuk-Tuk !!

All rooms have a safe, air conditioning,

full size refrigerator and a private balcony.

PBR is a great deal in October but not so great starting November 1st.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci