LB FRIENDLY PATTAYA HOTELS

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#157 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:16 PM

The furnishings are nice throughout this hotel, but the main selling point of the Bamboona for me are the reasonably priced sea view rooms. I was forced to stay in the Studio on night one as I showed up a day early and sea view wasn't available, but I wouldn't do it again as the room is at the back of the hotel, lacks a balcony, and therefore somewhat dark. Studio is not good value for money IMO.

#158 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:26 PM

Whenever I'm in Pattaya I wonder myself… why the f… do I need view on the sea. :D Frankly Pattaya beach is mainly filthy sea and one street filled with not so good looking :angel: ladies on every corner; so not exactly magnificent view. And other thing, when I'm in my room I either sleep or do »other« business, everything else I do outside my room. Just my 5 cents, sorry. :blush:

BE

#159 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 07:03 PM

Not a problem Robi. I actually have never gone into the water in Pattaya nor sunbathed on the beach (Jomtien, and some nearby island, yes) in Pattaya - I agree it's not particularly appealing. However living as I do in parched Beijing (which is one of the few major cities I can think of without a significant body of water nearby), being able to look upon the ocean is a good thing for me.

I also like to run the beach each afternoon to sweat out some of the previous night's poisons :D

#160 pSb

pSb
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:16 PM

I m looking for alternatives for pbr..
And shortlisted to Fraser and baywalk residence..
anybody stay at those 2 before ?
location looks nice...are they LB friendly though ?

#161 pSb

pSb
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:21 PM

Can add two more ladyboy friendly venues to the Pattaya list - Baboona Beachfront Living http://www.baboonabeach.com/
and another PBR, the Pattaya Beach Resort http://www.thepattayabeachresort.com/.

i try to book but baboona only has the studio room left.. would it worth the stay ? the interior does look good...

#162 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:16 PM

The furnishings are nice throughout this hotel, but the main selling point of the Bamboona for me are the reasonably priced sea view rooms. I was forced to stay in the Studio on night one as I showed up a day early and sea view wasn't available, but I wouldn't do it again as the room is at the back of the hotel, lacks a balcony, and therefore somewhat dark. Studio is not good value for money IMO.

#163 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 04:26 PM

Whenever I'm in Pattaya I wonder myself… why the f… do I need view on the sea. :D Frankly Pattaya beach is mainly filthy sea and one street filled with not so good looking :angel: ladies on every corner; so not exactly magnificent view. And other thing, when I'm in my room I either sleep or do »other« business, everything else I do outside my room. Just my 5 cents, sorry. :blush:

BE

#164 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 07:03 PM

Not a problem Robi. I actually have never gone into the water in Pattaya nor sunbathed on the beach (Jomtien, and some nearby island, yes) in Pattaya - I agree it's not particularly appealing. However living as I do in parched Beijing (which is one of the few major cities I can think of without a significant body of water nearby), being able to look upon the ocean is a good thing for me.

I also like to run the beach each afternoon to sweat out some of the previous night's poisons :D

#165 pSb

pSb
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:16 PM

I m looking for alternatives for pbr..
And shortlisted to Fraser and baywalk residence..
anybody stay at those 2 before ?
location looks nice...are they LB friendly though ?

#166 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:38 AM

Here are my Experiences in Patt. Lh Renasaince and Pattaya Bay resort no LB Problems.

#167 pSb

pSb
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:28 PM

thanks
i finally booked PBR...

#168 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 05:27 PM

Hi pSb i think for the Price Pattaya Bay Resort is really good. The Hotelis not old and the Rooms are Clean and big enough i think. Enjoy your Stay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci