Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:01 PM

SEX TOURISTS ARE NOT WELCOME

But she's my wife honest :D

#87 pSb

pSb
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:15 PM

anyone had any experience bringing lb to On8 ?
thinking of booking there for november..

#88 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:49 PM

anyone had any experience bringing lb to On8 ?
thinking of booking there for november..

Never stayed there as yet. But passed it on the last trip and it did look good. Nice location very modern did file it away in the memory banks for my next trip.

#89 Beavis

Beavis
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:10 PM

I see that Adelphi Suites is LB-friendly - does that extend to Adelphi Grande too ? I'd be grateful for any info or impressions.

#90 Suknod82

Suknod82
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:36 AM

I've been trying to book for the dynasty inn, but do they really expect you to give creditcard information through email? Anyone has experiences with them? Is it safe to book with them?

And I'm new btw. :)

#91 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 02:21 AM

I've been trying to book for the dynasty inn, but do they really expect you to give creditcard information through email? Anyone has experiences with them? Is it safe to book with them?

I've never been asked for my card info by them, nor would I give it.

I normally just give them a call, ask if they have a room free and if so, reserve it in my name, job done.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#92 Suknod82

Suknod82
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 03:29 AM

I've never been asked for my card info by them, nor would I give it.

I normally just give them a call, ask if they have a room free and if so, reserve it in my name, job done.

Indeed! I just got an email confirmation, and they didn't ask me for my creditcard info. I'm looking forward to my 3 nights of NEP fun! I'll actually be staying in Bangkok for 7 days, but I'll be spending the rest of my time on Khao San.

#93 hankhavelock

hankhavelock
  • Members
  • 339 posts
  • LocationJakarta

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:08 PM

Kliome, my man, this is a funky thread! Super work!

I stayed in Grand President last week and will return there tmr for a few more days.

I took the suite (at a mere price of THB 2.700 pr. night) and it's very nice - it's like a small apartment with a kitchenette, a living room, a bed room and a bath room.

The view is grand toward Sukhumvit and basicly it's very relaxing and nice.

They did, however, take the ID-card of my transsexual friend upon her arrival (she arrived by her self a bit later than me), but aside from that absolutely no problems.

And we'll do it again from tmr. So absolutely fine place - go for the suite, guys... it's really nice!

So absolutely a good review from me.

H

- I cherish the fact that the girls I date are braver than I

#94 filipef

filipef
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:32 AM

I stayed at Pinnacle Lumpini Hotel and i want to share me thoughts about it.

Location: Though I thought it was closer to Silom, it is not hard to get there (but not walking, unless yiu want to spend 25 minutes and in a good speed; There might be a problem for some taxi drivers to find the hotel, even if you show them the hotel’s business card. You can always say “Pumpini Boxing Stadium”, if they don’t know the hotel soi and use the pedestrian “bridge” to cross Rama IV road. It is not too close to Nana, for sure, but close enough, imo.

Booking: I used Jimmy’s “agency”. You have to be patient with him, during information requests and booking process, but also when you want to pay him, because he is really a character. But no doubt he can give you the best prices.

The hotel: I stayed in a Superior double room, for around 1080 baths/a night. The room is big enough, modern, with big tv, clean toilet. Swimming pool is very small, there is no sun there before 9 pm and there are not too much sun beds. Nice and cozy sauna/steam room and gym.

Breakfast- very good

Staff- friendly

LB friendly- 100%, aswell gay friendly (many gay solo travellers and mixed gay couples there too, also because it is not far from Silom gay areas and Babylon gay sauna); they ask for and they keep ID at the reception desk.

Other stuff- wifi in the rooms (I was told, did not used or tried it) and 2 desktops with free internet use in the lobby

#95 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:26 PM

The Omni Tower on Soi 4 (Soi Nanatai) has a special for their executive studio right now if you reserve 30 days in advance for 1119 baht per night. Seems like a good deal to me. I've stayed there before but it has been several years ago and it seemed pretty nice and LB friendly. I took 2 LB's back one night and there was no joiner fee.

#96 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:35 PM

There is a slight catch, you do have to pay in advance and there are no refunds if you cancel. Still seems a decent rate if you are solid on your plans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci