LB FRIENDLY BANGKOK HOTELS

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#109 tluvva

tluvva
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:09 PM

After many reviews & reading, I made up my mind to book with Dynasty Grande...
...but when looking at T&C's it states hotel policy is to include name of guest for room when booking or be charged extra come the time(?!)...
...& cannot reserve a room without giving card details...

...which has put me off on 2 fronts (getting a bit close to the mark without accommodation).

#110 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:05 PM

There is a much more relevant reason for any self respecting ladyboy bum banger to not be staying at any Dynasty Group establishment :harhar: These places are not equipped with the all important douche hose.

#111 tluvva

tluvva
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:53 AM

so would it be poignant to have a list of those that do? :D

#112 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:22 AM

Personally I like the DIG for a combination of Quality room, Food's Great, Location Good to both Soi 4 and Sukhumvit via detour (soi6), easy access to Freeway and BTS, However, I always aswander why the shower head hoses were in such a pitifull state?
So many LB So Little Time

#113 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:41 PM

so would it be poingant to have a list of those that do? :D

The vast majority do tluvva, in the Nana region I am only aware of the three Dynasty Group establishments which fall short in that particular required specification. I do like the DIG for the same reasons Woof nominated however, it's only GG territory for me these days.

#114 tluvva

tluvva
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:03 PM

having taken things into account I've booked a room at the Adelphi Suites, so will see how that goes - slightly more costly than the DG but does look decent enough...let's hope so!

#115 magavadut

magavadut
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:05 AM

Hi gurus,
I show in a website (can't remember it) a map with LB-friendly hotels and President Solitaire was among them. I'm going to LOS this summer and this hotel is at the top of my list but not seeing it in your forum made me suspicious.

Does anyone know if it is indeed LB-friendly?

Cheers.

#116 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:22 AM

President Solitaire is most definitely LB friendly magavadut. Asian TS used to shoot a lot of its pictorials there... :D

#117 magavadut

magavadut
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

President Solitaire is most definitely LB friendly magavadut. Asian TS used to shoot a lot of its pictorials there... :D

Thanx CrackerJax. It looks awesome in the website. Hope it's close to that in reality. I wonder why it is not mentioned in the list of this thread.

#118 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:07 AM

President Solitaire is a bit away from the action, at the end of Sukhumvit Soi 11. Really just a Tuk Tuk away from Nana, Definitely as mentionned above LB Friendly.
Nice Italian restaurant close to it also, and close to 2 Discos for those who indulge
So many LB So Little Time

#119 elzach

elzach
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBKK for now

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:58 PM

I assume City Lodge 19 is "no joiner fee" since City Lodge 9 is also?

I think we need a thread with a list of "no joiner fee" hotels. I'm reading great reviews of hotels on other sites, and then "oh btw I had to pay an extra 600 bht..."

From my own personal experience:

Omni Tower
Royal Ivory
Admiral Suites
Admiral Premier
Adelphi Grande
Grand President
President Park
Legacy Suites
Paradiso Suites

#120 JohnnyDark

JohnnyDark
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:08 PM

Hi,
need a place @ Nana for 3, 4 nights before moving on to pattaya (end Nov..
Looking for a room with bath (must have) and no joiner fees of course.
Any suggestions? Moderate budget, no food etc. needed.
Its been a while since my last visit, thanks in advance for any updated info :tada:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci