LB FRIENDLY BANGKOK HOTELS

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#73 GeorgXXL

GeorgXXL
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:41 PM

i was thinking of on8 or grand sukhumvit at soi 6 for a little change..
anybody been there and know whethere they are LB friendly ?

Thanks...

I second that question. Is the "Grand Sukhumvit by Accor" @soi6 LB-friendly ?

btw, is there a "blacklist" of hotels in the Nana-area, who are not LB-Friendly ?

#74 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:32 AM

Absolutely no problem taking ladyboys back to the Grand Sukhumvit on Soi 6. Never had a 3-some there, but they could care less if you bring multiple partners through their lobby each and every day - and no joiners fees.

As for a "blacklist" of problem hotels around nana, I imagine it would be pretty damn short - especially in this economy. I have read reports from other BM's to the contrary, but in over 20 years of traveling to Thailand I've yet to stumble across a hotel that had a policy banning ladyboys.

#75 GeorgXXL

GeorgXXL
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:33 PM

Thank you, Crackerjax !

#76 GeorgXXL

GeorgXXL
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:41 PM

i was thinking of on8 or grand sukhumvit at soi 6 for a little change..
anybody been there and know whethere they are LB friendly ?

Thanks...

I second that question. Is the "Grand Sukhumvit by Accor" @soi6 LB-friendly ?

btw, is there a "blacklist" of hotels in the Nana-area, who are not LB-Friendly ?

#77 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:32 AM

Absolutely no problem taking ladyboys back to the Grand Sukhumvit on Soi 6. Never had a 3-some there, but they could care less if you bring multiple partners through their lobby each and every day - and no joiners fees.

As for a "blacklist" of problem hotels around nana, I imagine it would be pretty damn short - especially in this economy. I have read reports from other BM's to the contrary, but in over 20 years of traveling to Thailand I've yet to stumble across a hotel that had a policy banning ladyboys.

#78 GeorgXXL

GeorgXXL
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:33 PM

Thank you, Crackerjax !

#79 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 06:45 AM

Onetruesaxon, yes, the Grand Business Inn is opposite the Zanzibar Restaurant.

Cheers gave it a try for my last 2 days this week. Not so far for Da to walk this time from Zanzibar

#80 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 06:05 AM

Onetruesaxon, yes, the Grand Business Inn is opposite the Zanzibar Restaurant.

Cheers for that Rax stayed there my last two nights before flying home great location for me

Attached Files

#81 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:57 AM

onetruesaxon, I'm glad you found Grand Business Inn a good place to stay. I've been using their new hotel for the past 5 years, and their budget hotel just behind (Business Inn) for 10 years before that.

Although it is a bit further away from Nana Entertainment Plaza and Guess Bar a 15 min walk is still close and the location right by the Nana BTS station is very handy.

#82 zokk

zokk
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:47 AM

Just booked the Majestic Suites for a couple of nights in october only $48 AUD a night, pretty good value for a short stay close to the action imo.
btw booking thru Agoda.
Black out the windows, it's party time.

#83 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:38 AM

Good choice Zokk! Location, location, location...
Though rooms are small, it's well designed and furnished.

As already mentioned here, there's no swimming pool at the Majestic Suites...
Nevermind, just ask the receptionist of the Majestic Suites that you would like to use the swimming pool of the Grande Majestic; she will than give you a letter that you'll show to the reception of the MG!
Nice swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, fitness center, shower & locker room (you can use it all, no charge), spa (added complement).
MG is just a short walk from Majestic Suites. Soi 4, turn right to the Guess bar, go inside/through the Rajah mansion, it's just behind.

Attached Files

#84 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:17 AM

I found this on an Hotel web site - I do not think they are friendly...

Ethos
Run on conservative principles and imperiously heedless of fashions and trends, The Atlanta is untouched by pop culture and post-modern primitivism. Its style and atmosphere hark back to gentler and more cultivated times.

The Atlanta is popular with cultured occidentals, with writers, academics, artists, cinema & theatre and other professional people, with dreamers and innocuous eccentrics, and their families, who can afford to stay at more expensive places but choose to stay at The Atlanta.

The Atlanta has a 'zero tolerance' policy with regard to trouble-makers and all illegal activities, including the use or possession of illicit drugs. Such miscreants are reported to the police without advance warning, without hesitation and without apology.

Those who object to this policy, and those who wish to spend their time in Thailand whoring, indulging in alcohol abuse, drugs or other illegal activities should stay elsewhere.

The Atlanta is against sex tourism.

Sex tourism is exploitative, socially damaging and culturally demeaning:
those who want to buy sex should do so in their own country.

Tourism is not about going on a rampage through other people's country: those who cannot go abroad without behaving badly should stay home.

SEX TOURISTS ARE NOT WELCOME

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci