Photo

Koykaeng's Contiki Tour - August 2007

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#205 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2007 - 05:56 AM

Rick..Why all this constant drivel regarding David Bowie (aka Noon)
She/He is hung like a hamster :(

No prob's for me but I kow where you're coming from coach :o

#206 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 06:42 AM

What time is it ? According to my watch, it must be NOON. :D

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#207 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 08:29 AM

KK a really out standing report. I'm stating my countdown for my Dec trip ans its stuff like this that has me counting the days

#208 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 09:26 AM

It´s not all about the dick, pen. I think Noon looks really cool. Usually don´t like big tattoos , but on her its ok. I can´t really say what, but theres something about her. Can´t wait to meet her. And you said she can play footy, that is a plus.

Only concern is that that savage laptop had her, Beam and another of my favs. :(
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#209 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 11:42 AM

Suzy & Sunny....

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#210 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 06:30 PM

DEAR GOD! That is a great pic of Noon. Maybe i should print and frame it!

#211 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 07:10 PM

Here's another few snaps taken during the micro mini competition.

This LB in the "I dream of Jeanie meets Star Trek" outfit certainly had a unique look going on. Had she been wearing more sexy underwear she would have finished higher in the placings.

BTW, Anny is a little sex pot, isn't she ?

Attached Files

#212 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 21 September 2007 - 07:16 PM

What time is it ? According to my watch, it must be NOON. :D

Outstanding shot! I am going to have to make down to Pattaya next week on my much too short 4 day visit to LOS

#213 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 07:23 PM

Had a few more photos from the Micro Mini competition however they all tended to feature unsuspecting farangs, so I have not posted them.

After a fantastic night of dancing and showing off what was beneath their micro mini, it was finally time for the judges to decide on the winners.

1st place - Suzy
2nd place - Sunny
3rd place - Anny
4th place - Rose
5th place - Noon

Attached Files

#214 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 21 September 2007 - 07:31 PM

Had a few more photos from the Micro Mini competition however they all tended to feature unsuspecting farangs, so I have not posted them.

After a fantastic night of dancing and showing off what was beneath their micro mini, it was finally time for the judges to decide on the winners.

1st place - Suzy
2nd place - Sunny
3rd place - Anny
4th place - Rose
5th place - Noon

Thanks for all your great shots KK. Getting me in the mod for next week. Cant't wait for Tuesday!! :twisted:

#215 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 08:24 AM

Day 8 continued...... The night is still young. :)

Left Goldfingers and contemplated my next move. A night in Pattaya is a bit like a game of chess or maybe Connect 4 would be a more appropriate analogy. Incidentally, according to Powerbob, the Micro Mini competition was a thorough success, and generally everyone seemed in agreeance regarding the judges decision on the eventual winners.

Earlier in the evening on the way to Goldfingers, I has some LB from a beer bar in Soi 7 call out to me. When I wandered over to investigate, it turned out to be a LB named Cream who used to work at Didi's Bar, but was now based at Wally's Screwdriver Bar in Soi 7. Alongside Cream was another LB that looked vaguely familiar, but I just couldn't place her. Eventually when she came over for a chat I worked out it was infact Laptop's friend Prair but because of her haircut & new appearance I didn't recognise her.

Attached Files

#216 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 10:09 AM

1st place - Suzy
2nd place - Sunny
3rd place - Anny
4th place - Rose
5th place - Noon

hey kk who is that unsuspecting farang behind noon ?
oh it's me.....mai pen rai .....because i love it !!!!
Oh so happy when in LOS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci