Koykaeng's Contiki Tour - August 2007

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#181 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 09:42 PM

donny, my apologizes. I love your postings,you know that. Especially Kim and Lek. Sorry for not mention that, please keep on.

Rick
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#182 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:32 PM

donny, my apologizes. I love your postings,you know that. Especially Kim and Lek. Sorry for not mention that, please keep on.

Rick

rick....mai pen rai
Oh so happy when in LOS

#183 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 04:43 PM

Day 7 continued.......

Eventually I made an executive decision and left Lita's Bar with HELEN.

Not sure what changed in my mindset, but all of a sudden all these Femboys are becoming very attractive. 8)

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#184 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 04:45 PM

:wink:

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#185 yellowmenace

yellowmenace
  • Members
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 05:59 PM

Is she raising wrist awareness with that WristStrong bracelet?

#186 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 11:11 PM

That is probably an "I love the King" bracelet - many Thais have this less expensive version and as the birthday of the King is coming in Dec. a lot of bracelets are being sold and worn.

#187 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 07:14 PM

Day 8 - Goldfingers Micro Mini Competition...

Had been asked previously if I would like to judge the Micro Mini Contest being scheduled for Goldfingers on Saturday 11th August 2007, and after checking my diary promptly informed Bob that I was available. :D

Joining me on the judging panel were Donnykey & Monkeyman, two fellow Australians, well qualified to judge the view from "Down Under" the Micro Mini Skirts... :lol:

As requested I arrived promptly at 8:00pm to be briefed on the event, and more importantly grab a few photos of some of the contestants that would be taking part in this gala event...

Attached Files

#188 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 07:18 PM

8)

Attached Files

#189 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 07:25 PM

8)

Attached Files

#190 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2007 - 08:59 PM

DELETED

#191 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:17 PM

mate i just pinched your TAY pic to add to my collection of this beautiful creation...........cheers donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#192 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:45 PM

mate i just pinched your TAY pic to add to my collection of this beautiful creation...........cheers donnykey

No probs mate, let me know if you want me to e-mail the original full size file, as they have been considerably reduced for ease of posting.

Actually have another couple of Tay to follow shortly. 8)

Cheers
Koykaeng

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci