Koykaeng's Contiki Tour - August 2007

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#217 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 10:19 AM

Given you already post full frontal photos of your own mug on the forum, I think it's safe to assume you are no "unsuspecting farang" and are fair game ! :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#218 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 02:54 PM

Given you already post full frontal photos of your own mug on the forum, I think it's safe to assume you are no "unsuspecting farang" and are fair game ! :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng

kk....and loving it !!
Oh so happy when in LOS

#219 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 06:36 PM

Like most evening in Pattaya, eventually we all migrated towards Walking Street, and on this occasion ended up at Jenny Star Bar for a drink or two.

A few familiar faces were in attendance, but none more beautiful than Paris. Given no trip report would be complete without a photo of Paris, here goes.... 8)

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#220 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 06:48 PM

Next stop was Blue Ice Bar, and despite this place being a hub of activity on most evenings, I didn't pick up a single LB here the entire trip. The fact so many of them are under age certainly doesn't help, but that aside the overall style and attitude of the girls at Blue Ice Bar doesn't really appeal to me. Don't get me wrong however there are plenty of young & sexy LB's working out of this venue, but its just not my style.

Whilst hanging out in front of Blue Ice Bar, the cute Tata from Lita's Bar walked by, as it was fairly late already and she was on her way home. Not sure what occured, but a moment later I found myself on the back of Tata's motorbike and on the way to the Dynasty Inn. :wink:

Here are a few photos of Tata back in the "loom" without make up and accessories !

Attached Files

#221 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2007 - 10:05 PM

a verry hansom young boy that is . :lol: :lol:

#222 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 04:37 AM

that is one of the cutest little tings i seen in a while kk nice one . :roll: :roll:

Hi Voodoo,

Back when I first posted photos of Tata on Day 4, the above quote was from you. :?

How quickly we forget. :lol:

I don't disagree that Tata looks a little different in the latest shots.

One of the original shots posted below to refresh your memory.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

#223 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 05:07 AM

Day 9
Today is my final day in Pattaya, or Disneyland as I like to call it. Tomorrow the fun continues in Bangkok.
It's interesting trying to re-construct these diary/field report entries as I don't take any physical notes whilst I'm over there, and rely totally on my memory and more importantly the photos to re-construct the days events.

The daytime hours seem to be a blur for a change however eventually I ended up meeting a few board members at Club 131 and somehow the conversation with Franck turned to a LB named Nam who had previously worked around JSB and Didi's Bar. Nam was now working in Soi 8, at a bar called Kings Bar 2, so we headed over so I could meet her.

Before leaving I met up with this LB named Cindy who appeared on Day 1 of my report when she was still working at Hi Boss Bar in Soi 6. I still find it amazing how so many of these LB's can change up their appearance in a matter of days to the point I can't even recognise them !

Attached Files

#224 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 05:12 AM

Nam at Kings Bar 2 in Soi 8
Aside from Nan, there was one other LB working here, and the balance of the staff were GG's. Aside from the pool table, I wouldn't be rushing there in a hurry unless Nam was on your wish list.

Attached Files

#225 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 05:28 AM

Payed Nam's barfine, and Left Kings Bar 2 heading to Goldfingers, followed by JSB, and eventually Lita's Bar. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't of bought Nam so many drinks, as it affected her performance later. :(

Attached Files

#226 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 05:35 AM

A couple more flattering photos of Nam originally taken by Mardhi, well before Jay was on the scene I must add ! :lol:

Looks like we both enjoyed The Dynasty Inn.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

#227 happyman

happyman
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 04:55 AM

My goodness, dont the photos of Nam look miles apart, in last two dynasty photos she look gorgeous, the others well . ( unbelievable that it is same girl .)

#228 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 06:05 AM

Funnily enough Mardhi & myself had the same discussion yesterday, and I have to agree that she does look miles better in his shots, that's why I went to the trouble of posting them.

Keep in mind that the lighting in the bar where the first couple of photos were taken was very poor, and in the remaining photos she had already showered and taken off all the war paint.

Nevertheless, a very sweet individual, just a shame I bought her so many drinks !

Cheers
Koykaeng

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci