Hot recommendation: Slim club at RCA

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#13 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 04:09 AM

My mistake..probably drink too much, SLIM off cause...:-) Corrected all the names in thread..:)
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#14 pattaya5

pattaya5
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 01:43 AM

I think soi 4 ratchada is better than RCA these days; much more ladyboys and also no farangs like RCA. go to bali seafood at 2AM next door and see all the cascades girls and girls from patpong who go there for late night food. 30 to 40 ladyboys on weekend nights for sure.

#15 opirus333

opirus333
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 03:19 AM

I think soi 4 ratchada is better than RCA these days; much more ladyboys and also no farangs like RCA. go to bali seafood at 2AM next door and see all the cascades girls and girls from patpong who go there for late night food. 30 to 40 ladyboys on weekend nights for sure.

helo pattayas
can tel me please where bali seefood restaurant ?
area and exactely adresse.
thank you so mutch
opirus333@yahoo.com

#16 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 02:06 AM

It is opposite soi 6-8 accross the street.

#17 doug

doug
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 10:16 PM

Last night it was first time for me in RCA, in "Slim" club, my LB friend invited me to her birthday party. I heard bad things about music in all the club in this area, but last night was big surprise. Great Techno-House, luxury decoration and tons of stunners, both girl and ladyboys. Not many farangs as well, so all the chances for good hunt...:-) Highly recommended.

Slim used to be "Morgan Beat" a few years back, which was also a ladyboy hangout. I have fond memories of that place ;).

I remember one night, I was waiting for the bartender to get off work (she and I had a regular fuck thing going on), when another ladyboy (a friend of the bartender) slides up to me and starts molesting me right there at the bar. She's eager to take me home, but I told her I was waiting for her friend, so she said, "then let's go upstairs for a bit".

A bit more stroking and I was too damn horny to deny her, so we went up to the balcony which overlooked the main bar. At that time, Morgan Beat was on it's way down in popularity--and it was a Sunday night--so there weren't too many people in the club. The downstairs was crowded (about 200 people), but the upstairs balcony was practically empty. There were a few people in the back corner making-out, but they didn't pay us much attention.

We went to a couch near the balcony and looked down at the crowd. It was pretty dark up there and the railing was opaque, so I stood there while she sat on the couch and played with my cock through my jeans. She then pulled it out and started to suck me off right there in the bar!

I looked down and saw my friend staring up at us from the bar, and just shrugged my shoulders in a "hey, what'da expect?" kind of way. She laughed and pointed us out to a couple of friends at the bar, who turned and gave me the thumbs-up.

Meanwhile the ladyboy on the couch was sucking my cock like a vacuum and I quickly came while enjoying the view of hundreds of people dancing below us.

Good times... *sniff* I miss Morgan Beat, but Slim is a better replacement, if only because it doesn't have those stupid pink hearts all over the place.

#18 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 09:57 AM

The guys that know SLIM in BKK - is this the same SLIM that opened in November in Pattaya? It is between 2nd Road and Beach Road near Soi 6 (I think - I will check)

I went there opening week and the place was empty - lots of staff good decor and loud music (techno) with a stage for bands/groups.

The beer was over 100 baht and service was poor as just opened. If the same group as BKK I hope it gets the same following from Pattaya LB's etc - the price of drinks may put them off. The bar has three bars in fact - one is a cigar bar - maybe encourage more smoking! Looks very up market.

For some odd reason the LB's in Pattaya seem to prefer a Kareoke session after work with a bottle of whisky - Thai style. Maybe BKK LB's are like all big city folk and different to the provincial ones.

#19 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 10:40 AM

The guys that know SLIM in BKK - is this the same SLIM that opened in November in Pattaya? It is between 2nd Road and Beach Road near Soi 6 (I think - I will check)

I went there opening week and the place was empty - lots of staff good decor and loud music (techno) with a stage for bands/groups.

The beer was over 100 baht and service was poor as just opened. If the same group as BKK I hope it gets the same following from Pattaya LB's etc - the price of drinks may put them off. The bar has three bars in fact - one is a cigar bar - maybe encourage more smoking! Looks very up market.

For some odd reason the LB's in Pattaya seem to prefer a Kareoke session after work with a bottle of whisky - Thai style. Maybe BKK LB's are like all big city folk and different to the provincial ones.

100 baht for beer is too match for you?how match you pay for beer in your country?and if you dont like one bar finish your drink and of you go.
cheers :twisted:
So many ladyboys so little time

#20 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 11:46 AM

Obviously never studied business. When In London I pay London prices, when in Las Vegas I pay Vegas prices and when I am Mumbai I pay Mumbai prices.

My comment is that 100 Baht a beer is RELATIVELY expensive for Pattaya.

You obviously do not understand basic Market Pricing

- price is based on what the market will bear

not some exchange rate converting your local price into another country. Take Gas for a car - here 24 baht a Litre - according to you it should be the same price as in Cyprus converted into Baht. Based on that I should pay over 100 baht a litre using UK prices as a base.

That should see most Thai's go out of business.

It is relative pricing to suit a market. In London I pay 4 quid (300 baht) for a beer and the local teacher earns 25K per annum (1,750,000 Baht) - unfortunately a teacher here earns 180,000 Baht per annum - a division factor of 10.

So if I was really not thinking I could say "Ah salary 1/10th so beer 1/10th so I will pay 30 Baht in Thailand".

Not so - as an educated man I state the relative price of what the market will bear (read Galbraith, Keynes).

So my statement stands - 100 Baht is expensive for a bar in Pattaya where competition is fierce and local spending power (LB's and GG's alike) is limited.

#21 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 12:58 PM

Obviously never studied business. When In London I pay London prices, when in Las Vegas I pay Vegas prices and when I am Mumbai I pay Mumbai prices.

My comment is that 100 Baht a beer is RELATIVELY expensive for Pattaya.

You obviously do not understand basic Market Pricing

- price is based on what the market will bear

not some exchange rate converting your local price into another country. Take Gas for a car - here 24 baht a Litre - according to you it should be the same price as in Cyprus converted into Baht. Based on that I should pay over 100 baht a litre using UK prices as a base.

That should see most Thai's go out of business.

It is relative pricing to suit a market. In London I pay 4 quid (300 baht) for a beer and the local teacher earns 25K per annum (1,750,000 Baht) - unfortunately a teacher here earns 180,000 Baht per annum - a division factor of 10.

So if I was really not thinking I could say "Ah salary 1/10th so beer 1/10th so I will pay 30 Baht in Thailand".

Not so - as an educated man I state the relative price of what the market will bear (read Galbraith, Keynes).

So my statement stands - 100 Baht is expensive for a bar in Pattaya where competition is fierce and local spending power (LB's and GG's alike) is limited.

gasoline 95 is 55 cents here witch is about 65 english pennys
gasoline 98 is 58 cents here witch is about 70 english pennys
and gasoline 100 is 63 cents or 75 pennys.

beer in a bar is 3 cyprus pound aproximatly 4 sterlins
so 100 baht my friend is nothing.if you are crying about 100 baht you better stay home and enjoy the fog gold and rain of london.
cheers 8)

#22 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2007 - 01:39 PM

Costas
Rossco lives in Thailand :lol:

I have never been to Slim in Pattaya although twice I have visited the venue in RCA Bangkok but I would suggest it is the same firm because the Pattaya location was getting heavily advertised when I was last in town around late Feb.
Actually for a dance club 100 Baht is probably on the low side if you were to comapre it to Lucifers, X-Zyte and Marine etc. However, first it needs to establish it's self but I bet it's not 100 baht per beer in 12 months time.

#23 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 01:50 PM

Lack of basic business principles is one thing but illiterate!

I LIVE in Thailand as opposed to just vacationing here. Add to that that my illustration was in UK Sterling and Baht not Cypriot pounds (I only mentioned Cyprus in passing).

You seem unable to grasp basic relative earning/pricing
(restated in local currency Baht for simplicity)

UK Thailand % Thai/UK
Salary 1,750,000 180,000 10%
Beer 300 100 33%
Gas 100 24 24%

So beer at SLIM is relatively expensive compared to other items and that may put off local Thai LB's and GG's going there.

The point was that if prices are high we do not see the locals at play which is what I thought we all wanted. It was not intended to launch a debate on Macro Economics and International Pricing.

On principle I do not like bars that get greedy - the retail cost of the beer is 18 baht so a mark up of 6 times is above average.

To even simplify it further there is the MacDonalds theory - take Big Mac price in each country - the relative proportion of prices to each other reflects the real exchange rate in terms of earning/spending.

If you not understand never mind - just come spend your money as you like - I enjoy watching others spend in short time what we residents enjoy long time. I must have done something right to afford to retire here - must have been my business acumen!

See you on your next visit - I am always here...

#24 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:10 PM

Lack of basic business principles is one thing but illiterate!

I LIVE in Thailand as opposed to just vacationing here. Add to that that my illustration was in UK Sterling and Baht not Cypriot pounds (I only mentioned Cyprus in passing).

You seem unable to grasp basic relative earning/pricing
(restated in local currency Baht for simplicity)

UK Thailand % Thai/UK
Salary 1,750,000 180,000 10%
Beer 300 100 33%
Gas 100 24 24%

So beer at SLIM is relatively expensive compared to other items and that may put off local Thai LB's and GG's going there.

The point was that if prices are high we do not see the locals at play which is what I thought we all wanted. It was not intended to launch a debate on Macro Economics and International Pricing.

On principle I do not like bars that get greedy - the retail cost of the beer is 18 baht so a mark up of 6 times is above average.

To even simplify it further there is the MacDonalds theory - take Big Mac price in each country - the relative proportion of prices to each other reflects the real exchange rate in terms of earning/spending.

If you not understand never mind - just come spend your money as you like - I enjoy watching others spend in short time what we residents enjoy long time. I must have done something right to afford to retire here - must have been my business acumen!

See you on your next visit - I am always here...

i dont give a shit about 100 or 1000 or 100000 baht i am going to spend.i visit thailand 2-3 times a year because i like most of the things this country has to offer to me.massage, ladyboys, the sun ,beach, food etc.so i bring enough money with me and spend as match as i can.i like going in style.i leave the rest for the cheap charlies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci