Hot recommendation: Slim club at RCA

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 09:17 AM

Last night it was first time for me in RCA, in "Slim" club, my LB friend invited me to her birthday party. I heard bad things about music in all the club in this area, but last night was big surprise. Great Techno-House, luxury decoration and tons of stunners, both girl and ladyboys. Not many farangs as well, so all the chances for good hunt...:-) Highly recommended.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#2 cynpe

cynpe
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 01:35 PM

Sorry for my ignorance,but what/where is 'RCA'?
Thanks

#3 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 02:32 PM

RCA=Royal City Avenue, strip of discos, pubs and restaurants between New Petchaburi and Rama 9 roads in central Bangkok.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#4 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 10:14 PM

Good to see a new place which has LB's available - albeit that it is not a 'bar fine' type place - and you have to relay on good looks and charm to get a lady for the night.

I'm sick of the usual places so will definately be heading to RCA for a lookie.

If you know of any other bars where there is a high amount of LB's let me know.

Thanks
Brit

#5 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 10:17 AM

The good places for hunt, if you not looking for P4P from my experience and knowledge are:

1. "Dance Fever" and "Hollywood" clubs, and all the area of Ratchadapisek soi 4-6-8.
2. RCA area, especially when the clubs are closed,and hungry gals looking who they gonna fuck tonight.
3. Narcissus club Friday and Saturday nights and especially big events like Halloween, Christmass, New year Eve, Narcissus birthday party etc.
4. Sometimes Mystique(Thursday night) and Qbar.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#6 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 03:12 AM

Another succesful hunt in SKIN, arrived around 1:15 and left with horny girl(yes girl this time), after 25 minutes....Guys this place is Eldorado !!!

5:30 am update: she called her friend in,someone that we saw in the club, after 20 minutes of her playing "goof Thai girl", fucked her also...:-)
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#7 pure

pure
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 03:56 PM

slut :P
***Hot Ladyboys***

#8 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 03:58 PM

Yep, big bad slut..:-)
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#9 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:58 AM

Guys, I just wanna mention that I hit SLIM on Monday night and was damn surprised to find the place almost packed. It was too many farangs, so maybe they got some kind of organazed party there, but what about Thais? Spoted few bunches of post op ladyboys, each of 4-5 gals, friend of mine that working in HK was there as well. BUT I wasnt alone..it's always same shit,at least I got cell number of young post op stunner..
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#10 pouchay

pouchay
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 01:32 PM

Where is SLIM in RCA ?

Is it close to SLIM/FLIX or on the Forte Side ?

Thanks

#11 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 01:47 PM

Its on the same side as Route66(just next to it), but closer to Rama 9 road.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#12 pouchay

pouchay
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 10:38 PM

Ok.... there is no skin in RCA

It is either Flix or Slim .... I would say Flix from experience, lots of lb overthere

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci