LarryLarry in Thailand March 2007

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#85 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:45 PM

What would KK suggest to use amatuer photo nuts?

Maybe a soft flash or some sort of diffuser ?

I think there are a few other folk on the forum that could provide some helpful hints.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#86 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:48 PM

Check out this batch, the lovely TeTe

Larrylarry

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#87 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:50 PM

Attached Files

#88 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:01 PM

Yep, TeeTee the Areeya lookalike and short time queen of Cascade.
I went with her once and bloody hell she was in a hurry, could not get back to base quick enough for another fare :shock:
It was a proper wam bang thank you mam encounter and I doubt she was in my room for 40 minutes :(

#89 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:27 AM

But it was an outstanding 40 minutes Hey Pat.
She was with me for a bit longer probably close to three hours...an outstanding three hours. i don't know maybe you caught her on a bad night. IMHO She does everything really well and is anatomicly perfect for my needs :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

#90 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:13 AM

Guys,

There is a word in Portuguese (from Brazil) and it is TESAO. For short we usually say Te Te... I think she picked her name very appropriately!

Franck, you should know this...do you agree?

Cheers,
Ric

#91 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:54 PM

A few more interesting shots of TeTe, a solid performer that provided me with an evening to remember. :D

Enjoy
Larrylarry

Attached Files

#92 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:56 PM

Attached Files

#93 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:44 PM

i had a encounter wit that te te on my first lb trip .a pure sex machine .and has a hot ass mmmm :lol: yes she was one of my first :twisted: :twisted:

#94 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:57 AM

Thanks for the pics .... I was with Amy at the end of March too .... I really had a great time with her ... even though she can have some edge sometimes ....

Thanks larry and koy ;)

#95 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:01 AM

Well gents thats about it for my "publishable" photos. I really want to thanK KK for all his help putting together my trip report. FYI one of the reasons I had such a great time in LOS was because of the advice I got from this Forum and from some of the people from the board that I met overseas. I plan on returning to Thailand this Dec with Rugbyjock75. I hope to meet up with some of you, perhaps a LB69 party night at one of our favorite watering holes. This post was my way of saying thanks to all those who made it possible.

#96 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 12:59 AM

You're a class act, LarryLarry. Great report. Thanks.

Macman
Actually living the dream.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci