LarryLarry in Thailand March 2007

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#73 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:54 AM

Ok now for somthing completely different...sexy GG bartender. She was into dominant/submisive role play. Good stuff if you like a little kink.

Larrylarry

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#74 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:56 AM

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#75 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2007 - 01:22 PM

Mmmmm I like :shock: Where does she work Larry :P
In actual fact, it's a little known fact that I prefer genetic girls while in Pattaya :lol:
While in Bangkok it's exclusively ladyboys for ole Pat Tire.

#76 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 01:42 PM

Hi Pat if your interested PM me for details. Highly recomended, but you need to know what you want with her or else your at her mercy (and thats not a bad thing). Me ....I'm a strong willed mother f#*ker, I love to take control. I break the best of them.

#77 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:01 PM

And now back to our regularly scheduled program.... This was the first Ladyboy I pulled in Thailand, she is from Nana. I forgot her name and even the bar. I do remember that I meet her her after a incredible night a Guess Bar. I had meet Kahuna (great guy!!) from this board at Big Doggs earlier, and he took me all around (thanks Kahuna). We a had a few brews outside at Big Dogs, then headed over to Guess Bar and then came back to Nana. I stayed at the Dynasty Inn Grande which was perfect.

Larrylarry

Attached Files

#78 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:04 PM

Attached Files

#79 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:09 PM

Why Oh Why do some of thses Ladyboys insist upon using that ridiculous whitening cream or whatever it is :?
As a consequence she looks like something form the imagination of Pablo Picaso......Not if she was the last one standing would I choose her :(

#80 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:22 PM

I think the flash does tend to accentuate the powder, however I know what you're saying.

I prefer them the same way as my oysters..............natural !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#81 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:44 PM

What gives me the shits is why do most asians feel the need to do a Winston Churchill impression :roll:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#82 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:59 AM

Yeah, with you on this one Pat :? notsure why they do its, its abit off puttin :cry: considering I think will look much more attractive without it!
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#83 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 08:02 AM

Hey guys I think it was the flash on my camera, she really didn't have the whole Kabuki make up thing going on. If you check my first couple of post of Amy she came out the same way. I did think that this chick did have the Japanese look however. She took my Thailand cherry (or what was left of it after Guess bar).

#84 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 08:11 AM

Yeah, I have the same problem as Larry regarding photos. A few times I've taken a photo of an LB and got back home to find she looks like Casper.

What would KK suggest to use amatuer photo nuts?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci