Photo

LarryLarry in Thailand March 2007

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 02:50 PM

Not often you see pictures like that of Paris cos she is a shy-ish type. :shock: ..She must have liked you Larry.
I always think she looks better with her clothes on due to those fantastic legs in a pair of jeans.

#62 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:01 PM

now i have a good reason why i should see PARIS...... totally irresistible you are one lucky mate

#63 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:24 PM

Larry you lucky barsteward! :lol:

Paris is very sexy and I bet her third arm is defined?! :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#64 seiger06

seiger06
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:41 PM

ive always thought paris was one of th finest lb's around the pics confirm my thoughts lucky bastard :D

#65 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:22 PM

These pictures of Paris don't do her justice. She is far more beautiful in person. I had a great time with her, she is really sexy, really nice. She is alot of fun in the sack. Although she can be described as a total bottom she does get hard and cum. No starfish thats for sure.

#66 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 06:56 AM

Hey, BTW, I’m on record as having said that I prefer the natural (hormonal) look of breasts on LB’s as opposed to the implants. I even used Emma/Amy as an example, but was told by a member that I wouldn’t like her anymore because she had the implants done. I still have my preference, but must admit that they did a great job on her. She looks fantastic on the first page of this report!!
Macman
Actually living the dream.

#67 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 07:27 AM

Great pics Larry!!!! Keep up the good work, your taste is exquisite.

#68 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:51 PM

just great stuf there larry thers a few of your conquests that i must look up in june. :lol: like paris mmmm.

#69 AznBoyCols

AznBoyCols
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 03:14 AM

Hey, BTW, I’m on record as having said that I prefer the natural (hormonal) look of breasts on LB’s as opposed to the implants. I even used Emma/Amy as an example, but was told by a member that I wouldn’t like her anymore because she had the implants done. I still have my preference, but must admit that they did a great job on her. She looks fantastic on the first page of this report!!
Macman

I've seen a few pics of Emma and I must say that she had a perfect boob job. No scars and proportional to her body size.

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#70 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 03:22 AM

I think that's the key, AznBoyCols; they're in very good proportion to her body size. Some of them, well ... Let's just leave it at that.
Macman
Actually living the dream.

#71 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2007 - 04:12 AM

It's amazing, those three pictures of Emma posted by AnzBoyCols were taken by me back in February and now I find them all over the internet and even featured in various electronic editorials and only one person ever asked me for permission to use them on other sites.
With one exception the days of common courtesy are dead & buried. :(

#72 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 05:17 AM

Pat as you know my photos too have found themselves all over. Hey control what you can control the rest you have to just let go of or you will go crazy. But about your pictures they are fantastic!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci