LarryLarry in Thailand March 2007

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:59 AM

I have attached some pictures of Emma/Amy.I know she gets a bad rap but she was nice to me. I took these in late March. I meet her across from JSB. Her performance was short of a true GFE but she was a lot of fun none the less. I like that she can cum while you fuck her with out touching herself. For me thats a big turn on.
Larrylarry

* Offered to help Larrylarry with the posting of his photos, and I'm sure glad he took up my offer !
What a fantastic set of photos of the famous Emma/Amy - Cheers Koykaeng

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 10:06 AM

The night that these were taken I was pretty lit up. I had started drinking in the afternoon and went right into the night. When I went to pay the bar fine, the mamasan gave me back the wrong change (i think she thought I was paying a bar bill or something) and Amy saw it. She went ballistic. I believe it was an Innocent mistake (she over charged me 200 BHT) but Amy didn't want to hear it. Frankly I would not want to be on the receiving end of Amy's wrath. In the end I didn't have to pay any bar fine and was given a free Singha for my troubles.
Larrylarry

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 10:09 AM

Back in her room we both came two times. Amy can switch between submissive and dominant in a heart beat, and she's a lot of fun. Amy is also a great dirty talker in bed, she has a sexy voice and knows what to say.
After I finished with her I meet up with Moo and went to the Marine 2 disco for about an hour and then spent the night with her back at my room (I spent three nights with Moo she is amazing on every level ..photos to come)
Larrylarry

Attached Files

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2007 - 12:45 PM

Great photos of that sexy little minx :lol:

Thank you larrylarry and Koykaeng !

#5 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:25 PM

:shock: :shock:

Awesome pix koykaeng!! She is still stunning as ever, just wondering how much was her short-time? :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#6 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:23 AM

I don't remember how much ST was but I am sure it was no more than 1500BHT because I know that I didn't pay more than that my entire time in LOS. What ever I payed it was worth it, Amy was on my "things to do in Thailand list" as soon as I began thinking about a trip to LOS!

#7 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:24 AM

Thank you Koykaeng for posting my photos.

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 02:47 AM

:shock: :shock:

Awesome pix koykaeng!! She is still stunning as ever, just wondering how much was her short-time? :lol:

Don't thank me, Larrylarry's your man !

I just gave him a hand getting them uploaded to the forum.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#9 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:30 AM

Amazing pictures and an amazing girl.

Can somebody PM me her details pls?

Cheers!

#10 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2007 - 11:25 PM

great stuff larry she a total sex bomb .those brought back some good memories of a few encounters wit that kitten.she can also cum getting her ass ate without touching herself.

#11 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:26 AM

Larry thanks, appreciate the pix and report :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#12 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 06:03 AM

Great stuff Larry, i like this gal... :!:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci