Photo

Pattaya: Jasmine Hotel pictures

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#73 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:33 PM

Infact it was me who bought this great place to the attention of the forum and it does not surprise me that they are prepared to go that extra yard for your business. The owner is a great fella Paal pronounced Paul from Norway, former special forces and now working in the off shore oil business as a highly paid, tax free diver.
Although the Jasmine lacks the little bit of luxury which I require while on vacation, for those on a budget it is perfect.

#74 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 04:42 PM

I will email them thanks , but dont think I would get much discount for a five day stay , which does not really worry me. :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#75 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 10:43 AM

Hi guy's I just returned from Pattaya and spent five nights in the Jasmine Hotel .
I was quoted 800 bht a night for a Delux room when I booked on the Net but I was only charged 640 . :D I had a balcony which my guests used to smoke and make personnel phone calls but did'nt really need it myself as it was too hot to sit out there.
I was really happy with the service and the discrete way I was handed a message and a phone number from reception that some lady I did'nt know left for me just after I had just seen my LB guest out. :shock:
Not sure if I would stay there for a longer trip as getting past the ladies blocking the way at the Walking Street end and running the gauntlet at Litas could become a little annoying after awhile. Also my Taxi was never able to make it to the front door as the lane was usually blocked and I had to walk to the other end of Walking street at 3pm to get my cab to the Airport.
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#76 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 06:57 PM

i also returned from Pattaya and spent a week in Jasmine Hotel.
the superior room with balcony cost just 640 baht.
reception was great, always smiling and laughing.
internet is ok, u can use it anytime.
safe boxes are also nice, u can leave valuable things and documents there. i didnt lose anything there.
one of disadvatages of hotel for me was noise from Walking street. i changed rooms a couple of times. Usually if u go to sleep early, then maybe u should look for another hotel, quieter one.
but if u loitering around all the night and come with ladyboy for a night in the hotel, then it can be nice variant.
another disadvantage is Lita's bar which is located right in front of Jasmine hotel and ladyboys, working there, can quickly understand that you like to spend time with them :D

#77 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 08:07 AM

Udrees , shame we did'nt meet :cry: probobly passed each other at some stage. 8)

#78 Guest_Arsenal_*

Guest_Arsenal_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2007 - 04:59 AM

Did you guys frequent Lita's? Was it a hassle bringing girls from other bars to your hotel? I've heard some say never to monger on the same street you're staying at. Is this good advice?

#79 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:22 AM

Did you guys frequent Lita's? Was it a hassle bringing girls from other bars to your hotel? I've heard some say never to monger on the same street you're staying at. Is this good advice?

Yes but as we've discussed it on the Litas Bar thread maybe you should look there rather than repeat it here. :D

http://www.lb-69.com...html&highlight=

#80 Guest_Arsenal_*

Guest_Arsenal_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2007 - 10:55 AM

Thanks. 8)

#81 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 11:24 PM

the BJ BAR is also nice.. u can get foot and use WLAN inside for free..

Posted Image

#82 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:49 PM

the BJ BAR is also nice.. u can get foot and use WLAN inside for free..

Posted Image

It looks a bit different from a few weeks ago , but the boss was wandering around discussing new signs and other things while I was waiting for my taxi .
I did'nt see anybody using it in the five days I was there so have things been a bit busier in the BJ Bar?

#83 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:20 PM

a picture from outside..

Posted Image

#84 Guest_Arsenal_*

Guest_Arsenal_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:10 AM

This place sounds great except no in-room safe. How hard could it be to add those?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci