I solved the cockroach problem at groundfloor:

Posted Image

^^ it really works!

still I prefer first floor...

#62 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2007 - 03:48 AM

Nice one entrox :lol: A little bit of improvised pest control.

#63 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 20 May 2007 - 02:16 PM

i was staying in 105 for 4 days this time..i didnt see ONE single cockroach...and did not get any moskitobites... 8)
okay..the room was a little moisty...but it also rained all day long.. :roll:

#64 waltz

waltz
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:34 PM

it looks like a ladyboys room 8)

Lol. Exactly what I thought. :twisted:
"Improvise, Adapt n' Overcum"
- G n' Karl
I come from the land up yonder, where your dick FREEZES HARD.

#65 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 07:26 AM

I personally like the soi 13 area due to it's central location but Jasmine looks perfectly fine to me though. I certainly don't need 5 star digs.

#66 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 07:34 AM

As it's been said before, Jasmine is pretty much ideal for a little stay in Pattaya. It's clean, very friendly staff, perfactly located, and good value for money. Plus it's handy to have a room close enough to JSB so that you can nip back for a sh*t when you get caught short...

But not sure I could stay there for more than a week or two.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#67 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:02 PM

I stayed there my whole first and second trip.... and u can try to get discount. hehe... in low season sure...

;-)

#68 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 03 June 2007 - 04:42 PM

I stayed there my whole first and second trip.... and u can try to get discount. hehe... in low season sure...

;-)

indeed...i paid 450 pr night... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#69 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 04:29 AM

i thought the rooms were just that...a room.
clean sheets, clean towels.....im happy.
i thought the security was good also.
the staff on the front desk were great,
and always laughed when i joked with them about what type of partner i should go for tonight.
lady, lady boy, boy?....one or two.?
found it really handy for taking a linda rotter back for a daytime session, and also when you call one up. they all know it.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#70 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:02 PM

i thought the rooms were just that...a room.
clean sheets, clean towels.....im happy.
i thought the security was good also.
the staff on the front desk were great,
and always laughed when i joked with them about what type of partner i should go for tonight.
lady, lady boy, boy?....one or two.?
found it really handy for taking a linda rotter back for a daytime session, and also when you call one up. they all know it.

news spred very fast among hotel staff :twisted:

#71 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:00 PM

Thanks for the positive reviews of this Hotel as I think I will stay there for five days (or more if I can get more leave) . :D
I was going to stay ay Sawasadee Seaview (however you spell it :oops: ) but was worried about the rather long walk of shame and nobody has made any comment on it that I can find so will use it if I stay there with the wife again. :( Breakfast time in the resturant could be very uncomortable if I had the only LB in the hotel with me. :cry:
Would you recommend the standard over the delux room , I wont want a balcony as I dont smoke and dont think I would want to take a smoker back which would limit my choice I guess. :cry:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#72 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 June 2007 - 01:34 PM

Thanks for the positive reviews of this Hotel as I think I will stay there for five days (or more if I can get more leave) . :D
I was going to stay ay Sawasadee Seaview (however you spell it :oops: ) but was worried about the rather long walk of shame and nobody has made any comment on it that I can find so will use it if I stay there with the wife again. :( Breakfast time in the resturant could be very uncomortable if I had the only LB in the hotel with me. :cry:
Would you recommend the standard over the delux room , I wont want a balcony as I dont smoke and dont think I would want to take a smoker back which would limit my choice I guess. :cry:

iwe just emailed them regarding my next trip (20 nights from 17/9 ) and asked for the best price for a super deluxe room... they answered withinn 12 hours,,,,giving me a total discount of 4000 baht... 8)
that will pay for either 4 ST or 2,5 LT...:mrgreen:

so an email well spend... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci