• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#109 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:41 PM

i only need somewhere to sleep 5-6 hours and shag

For that the Jasmin is sufficient. Just take care about your valuables!

If i saw someone go through my bag i would shove a tazer in there pee hole or vagina.

#110 meowmix

meowmix
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:47 PM

wait, what date is loi krathong going to be? i think its the 12 of november this year...?

i hope to be in pattaya then for the celebrations.

im going to bangkok on the 29th of Oct. at the end of this month. havnt booked a hotel in pattaya yet. come to think of it i better do it soon. :lol:

im going to miss Halloween here. oh well.

everyday is Halloween :twisted:

#111 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:16 AM

I forgot about Loi Krathong , last time I spent the night travelling in a bus overnight and missed it . Have to do something special this time.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#112 ronny

ronny
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 03:20 PM

I' ve been recently in this hotel and actually the problems are the following:

1) Sometimes the water go away and come back, according my experience, in maximum 30 minutes;

2) the towels are really terrible and don't dry at all!! I've been obliged, in practice, to buy 2 new towels at Big C;

3) many ants in the rooms; also if I changed 3 rooms I always found ants.

But in spite of the mentioned problems, I always love to stay in this hotel because of its special location so near ezy bar and JSB also if I understand well that, if the owners don't spend some money to improve the situation of this hotel, its future will be hard.

#113 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 03:36 PM

I' ve been recently in this hotel and actually the problems are the following:

1) Sometimes the water go away and come back, according my experience, in maximum 30 minutes;

2) the towels are really terrible and don't dry at all!! I've been obliged, in practice, to buy 2 new towels at Big C;

3) many ants in the rooms; also if I changed 3 rooms I always found ants.

I experienced exactly the same things as i stayed there. One day i took a gg longtime and on the next morning there was no water to have a shower.

So i went with her to her loom near soi buakaow just to take a shower.

#114 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 05:23 PM

Just booked there 4 nights in 18 Oct..
I don't particularly love ants
, but still room rate is attractive and , this time, I really want to be INSIDE the action area, not worrying if I have enough change in my pocket for Baht Bus's ride...

Daytime : beach , suntan, massages........... early evening just some internet/email "work" and warming up for a well deserved dessert, later on.

Is anyone wishing to join me for a drink and "cultural" exchange on LB literature..? :lol:

Then , I plan to leave Patt on 22Oct and go to BKK for few extra-days. I haven't booked anything there yet.. but when I do, it will be around Nana for sure,

cheers everyone !
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#115 meowmix

meowmix
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 04:34 AM

ants are...TASTY! :lol:

they go good with ketsup & pickles :P

only 12 days left till i go back to thailand. :twisted: I cant get no sleep at all...

#116 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:47 PM

8) I just gotta have comfort and cleanliness and an insect free environment.

You can find a great deal more than whats on offer here for not a lot more money, I'll pass thanks!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#117 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:12 PM

Absolutely insect free, I'm with you on that one petesie.
These ants can be huge trouble if uncovered food is left in exposed areas.
While staying in the fab LK Pavilion early last year an Irish dude complained to reception after receiving insect bites all over his body :shock: When the owner inspected his studio apartment, half eaten portions of KFC were found next to his bed :oops:

#118 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:38 PM

Stayed there for two holidays and never had any problems with Ants or water shortage .
Lost a sock :( and thought the receptionist was going to do a runner when Sara presented her ID :oops: .

It is what it is (budget hotel) , theres no correct answer here .
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#119 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:13 PM

8) just going on the comments, would probably love it!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#120 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 06:11 AM

here is my HTR (Hotel Trip Report) :

1. nice surprise at check-in : booked thru Internet at b.800 per night, discounted immediately down to b.600 : not a bad welcome to Patts ..
2. very friendly staff and absolutely LB-friendly
3. one night ( 2.00am..) heard a suffocated noise in my room and electric power went off: 10 minutes later I was quietly sleeping in a adjacent room : no inconvenience , whatsoever
4.last but not least ...... no insects.. no ants...

Sorry for those who had worse experience in this place.

I would not hesitate to come back there !
p.s. Just remember no sea-view available.. :shock: but great LBs views....YES, a lot..... waiting for you downstairs , I mean it... 8)
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci