Pattaya: Jasmine Hotel pictures

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#97 Dante_

Dante_
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:55 AM

When in Pattaya i ventured up to third road and stayed a couple of nights in apartments. They look better than the Jasmine - and you can get an apartment for 7,000 for the month !!

That's really cheap...are they quite easy to find when you're over there, quite a few options available?
And how their locations?

#98 Dante_

Dante_
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:55 AM

When in Pattaya i ventured up to third road and stayed a couple of nights in apartments. They look better than the Jasmine - and you can get an apartment for 7,000 for the month !!

That's really cheap...are they quite easy to find when you're over there, quite a few options available?
And how their locations?

#99 meowmix

meowmix
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:07 PM

do they have room service?

i think that would make all the difference in the world to me. :twisted:

looks like in the picture theres a hotplate above the minibar. like id waste anytime cooking while on vaccation :lol:

#100 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:18 PM

They dont have roomservice! There is not even a phone in the room!

#101 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:25 PM

They dont have roomservice! There is not even a phone in the room!

There is a menu in the room so I suppose you have to phone the resturant on your cellphone and hope they deliver . I never tested it myself though :?
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#102 meowmix

meowmix
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:32 PM

"Hay baby, put some clothes on, we need to go get some food..."

I dunno, that seems like a total mood killer to me. :lol:

#103 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:44 PM

They do have a restaurant, and if you have a mobile and Thai sim card you can call them to deliver to your room.

However, from recent reports it seems Jasmine has not been keeping up the premises well.

I visited there in 2004, 2005 and it was ok then. Basic hotel, very good price, clean, free wifi, now the rooms are run down, furniture is damaged, etc.

#104 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:38 AM

However, from recent reports it seems Jasmine has not been keeping up the premises well.

Sad but true. After the bad experiences from my last stay there i decided to choose a different hotel this time.

#105 meowmix

meowmix
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:58 AM

well that bites.

I was totally eyeing this hotel. I love the ambience of the walking street area. Im going to thailand at the end of this month/november.

would love to stay in the heart of it all so to speak, but guess ill have to look online for another place.

I dont necessecarily need a swimming pool/ laundry service/ internet etc, & all that, im pretty easy to please, but roomservice is deffinately a MUST. :lol:

as lazy as i am... :P

#106 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 03:48 PM

The Jasmine is cheap and a bit run down but I stayed there on two trips in the last eighteen months and think its ok .
Theres plenty of places to eat on Walking street or nearby .

How long will you be in Pattaya for? I will be there for a few weeks in November.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#107 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:01 PM

i'm spending atleast 3 nights there on my return, location is prime and i only need somewhere to sleep 5-6 hours and shag 8)

#108 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:16 PM

i only need somewhere to sleep 5-6 hours and shag

For that the Jasmin is sufficient. Just take care about your valuables!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci