Pattaya: Jasmine Hotel pictures

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#37 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 08:40 PM

Soi BJ is where Jasmine Hotel is located. It is off Jenny Star Bar and right oppose Blue Ice Bar.

come on men.everybody needs the action.bad when it comes to a nice hotel where you need to rest few hours as well better be far from walking street.hotels near walking street are full of noise around the clock

but if you come to hotel at night or early morning, you are not alone, and after you are so tired.... u and your beauty just fell into deep sleep... better right in the dirt then to have a long way home.... ;-)

#38 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:07 AM

I just got back from Pattaya and following the positive comments here I stayed at the Jasmine. Best value for money I have had in a while, I had a ground floor room which was very quiet. I endorse all the favourable remarks about this place. Also the location cannot be beaten, it is only a 10 minute walk to the other LB centre, soi 13/1 (Club131 and Stringfellows)

#39 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:13 PM

The Siam Bay whateer is right at the end of walking street and is VERY good ....

Only downside is the 4000 baht night it cost and the 1000 baht they wanted to charge me for an "extra guest" ..... which after making a "fuss" of it ... they waived!

#40 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:57 PM

Soi BJ is where Jasmine Hotel is located. It is off Jenny Star Bar and right oppose Blue Ice Bar.

come on men.everybody needs the action.bad when it comes to a nice hotel where you need to rest few hours as well better be far from walking street.hotels near walking street are full of noise around the clock

but if you come to hotel at night or early morning, you are not alone, and after you are so tired.... u and your beauty just fell into deep sleep... better right in the dirt then to have a long way home.... ;-)

I always drive my way in pattaya so there is no problem 5 minutes of driving 8)
So many ladyboys so little time

#41 globalhouse

globalhouse
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:40 PM

Its location is its best attraction. The action is right at your door step
Globalhouse

#42 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 01:29 PM

The Siam Bay whateer is right at the end of walking street and is VERY good ....

Only downside is the 4000 baht night it cost and the 1000 baht they wanted to charge me for an "extra guest" ..... which after making a "fuss" of it ... they waived!

It must be the only hotel in Pattaya that has the nerve to ask for a guest fee,

The mendacity!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#43 Corto75

Corto75
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:24 PM

It must be the only hotel in Pattaya that has the nerve to ask for a guest fee,

The mendacity!

:shock: :lol:

Avoid this place !

#44 rsraleigh

rsraleigh
  • Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:03 PM

kliome ... probably is ... in my last visit I manage to convince them that if they do that I will not come back again ....

They finally retreat their intention ... but was too late since I was already arranged with Amy :) and her room! ;)

#45 pathway

pathway
  • Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 10:44 AM

So long as its clean and safe, and the staff are friendly what does it matter.

Are you planning to sit in the room all the time - or are you enjoying the fruits of Pattaya.

Is there any broadband connections in the Jasmine hotel? In room or lobby area. Thanks
California (West Coast)

#46 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 01:10 PM

Yes there is wireless internet in the lobby restaurant area, you can take your laptop in to the restarauant and also plug into mains power. I found the speed/efficiency better than any hotel I'd stayed in over the previous two weeks and all had a far higher room rate, Jasmine was the only one that offered free access. There are also two PC's in the small safety deposit box room, again no charge.
I had a ground floor room and found that sometimes I could connect from there, although it must have been on the edge of the reception area because it was a bit hit and miss.

#47 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:46 PM

I have to say I still like the Jasmine, good value, staff are fun and no hidden fees.But I would tell anyone staying there to try and avoid the ground floor rooms. I stayed in 107 for a week and had the invasion of the cockroaches for 2 days, then it was fumigated but the little buggers kept trying to come back. Worse still for me is the lower floors use colored arctic ceilings which means you cannot see any mosquitos in the room and at last count I have over 60 mosquito bites from the room!!! (Bloody pain in the ass to say the least.)

I moved up to the 2nd floor (1st floor for the Brits) and the roaches are a thing of the past and the ceilings are flat white and not a mosquito in sight and no new bites since the move. The only saving grace for me was that all the beauties are horrified at the bites and have been kissing them all better :) and apply cream all over me whenever they can.

As Stated by others I'd suggest rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors. (1st floor is ground floor.) As there is no lift.

#48 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 04:00 PM

I I stayed in 107 for a week and had the invasion of the cockroaches for 2 days, then it was fumigated but the little buggers kept trying to come back.

I normally have to pay for those cockroaches at the street side stall.

You need to turn your adversity into opportunity !

Think of the money you could be making. :lol:

I think I'll continue to stay at the Dynasty Inn for the moment.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci