Pattaya: Jasmine Hotel pictures

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#25 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 01:28 PM

well jasmine was a ladyboy hotel before the remodel,but a great location for the bars and the ladyboys who stay across from the jasmine at the PATTAYA INN!! just my 2 cents.take care all michael

#26 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:38 AM

well jasmine was a ladyboy hotel before the remodel,but a great location for the bars and the ladyboys who stay across from the jasmine at the PATTAYA INN!! just my 2 cents.take care all michael

i rather stay home than stay in that hotel

#27 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:53 PM

So long as its clean and safe, and the staff are friendly what does it matter.

Are you planning to sit in the room all the time - or are you enjoying the fruits of Pattaya.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#28 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:24 PM

So long as its clean and safe, and the staff are friendly what does it matter.

Are you planning to sit in the room all the time - or are you enjoying the fruits of Pattaya.

anyone interested of knowing how i spend my hollidays in los be there after 37 days

#29 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:14 PM

Of course we are Costass. Looking forward to having exclusive rights to your pic's here on www.LB-69.com
As usual, I'm sure you'll make it happen.

#30 cyp73

cyp73
  • Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:31 PM

I stayed there and it's fantastic for butterflying. You get all the blue Ice girls doing their make up in the salons in Soi BJ. I got two of them out of the chair for some early evening activities, then out to Soi 7. Even a LB in one of the salons gave me an offer. I loved it there.

It's not worth having the balcony - I only used it to turf smokers out onto it. All you can see is a wall. I wouldn't stay higher than the third floor though as there is no lift. No problem for me, but the girls start moaning.

You get no hassle from the staff, you can take who you like in.

I would like a bit more luxury, but after I got stung at the Royal Paradise in Phuket (600B guest charge per night) I prefer to stay in a functional place. If there are any that are decent hotels without a guest charge then I might be persuaded??

#31 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 01:56 AM

one big disadvantage is: there is 2 internet pc, but u cannot go to www.lb-69.com because they banned all xxx sites... :-(

#32 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:12 AM

No prob's for me when I stayed there for a week. In Thailand the log in is www2.lb-69.com :lol:

#33 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:56 AM

wow... thank you for your great hint... :-D

#34 boobsfucker

boobsfucker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 09:04 PM

Have another name of SOI BJ???

#35 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2007 - 10:35 PM

Soi BJ is where Jasmine Hotel is located. It is off Jenny Star Bar and right oppose Blue Ice Bar.

#36 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 08:35 PM

Soi BJ is where Jasmine Hotel is located. It is off Jenny Star Bar and right oppose Blue Ice Bar.

come on men.everybody needs the action.bad when it comes to a nice hotel where you need to rest few hours as well better be far from walking street.hotels near walking street are full of noise around the clock
So many ladyboys so little time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci