Pattaya: Jasmine Hotel pictures

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#1 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 04:15 PM

I highly recommend Jasmine Hotel in Pattaya if you like Walking street. It´s located in Soi B.J. at directly at walking street, next to Blue Ice Bar, (1 minute to go) and Jenny Star Bar (1 1/2 minute to go). At soi B.J. there is a cheap and good laundry, many beautysaloons, and many places, where u can get thai food. You get a whole meal for 2 persons for less then 100 bath (2 Euro).

There is a zentral safe and u can use 2 internet pc´s for free. Of course AC, ventilator, TV....
breakfast not included. I paid 650 Bath per night. (13 Euro)

http://www.jasmineho...ng/rezeasy.html

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:45 PM

it looks like a ladyboys room 8)
So many ladyboys so little time

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2007 - 12:07 AM

Yes the Jasmine is low grade tourist accomodation however it's new, clean and comfortable also right on top of the action.
I have stayed there myself for a week and that was long enough before I moved on to a bit more luxury.
But hey, you pay for what you get.

#4 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 07:49 AM

The pices pretty much campture the 'mood' of the Jasmine rooms.
They are simple but clean.

And what's wrong with a ladyboy room?
I like them to feel at home..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#5 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 03:57 PM

I stayed there last year in december and it was good if you consider the price. For a stay of 3 or 4 days the quality will be enough.

#6 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 09:27 PM

Hehe, costas. Poor Britney, she lost it completely.

Jasmine hotel isn´t Hilton, but 650 per night is dirt cheap, looks ok for a few nights.

#7 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 11:57 PM

I stayed almost 12 days there, and next time I will stay longer... its perfect... what u do in hotel??? Just sleep and fuck, u need just shower, toilet, ac, tv and big bed.
its at soi b.j. 1 minute from JSB, Blue Ice bar, Saloon beer pizza, linda bar etc. away.

As Pat Tire said, you pay for what u get.

I only need bed and a lb in my arms... ;-)

#8 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:07 AM

I find teh Jasmine is perfect for short stays, for for anything longer than 10days the occation works against it. I get a bit sick of walking street after a week, and try to mix it up. You can stay on walking street too much and miss out on the slightly different vibes of Soi Buakaow and Soi 2 etc... Especially somewhere like Buakaow in the early to mid afternoon where everything seems a lot more laid back.
On longer stays I also enjoy jumping on my bike or on the bht bus after a good night out and slinking off with my lady for a quiet bite to eat by the hotel.
Other thing is, if you like to play the field a bit too much you end up having to walk the long way around to your hotel and creeping through the little passage by the top of JP bar, so not to bump into any jealous ex conquests.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#9 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 01:17 AM

When in Pattaya i ventured up to third road and stayed a couple of nights in apartments. They look better than the Jasmine - and you can get an apartment for 7,000 for the month !!
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#10 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2007 - 06:54 PM

the jasmin reminds my of brittneys ass its a hole.stayed there and it just ok it does exactly wat it says on the tin.sleep and shag.thers a lovely balcony wit a view of a wall

#11 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 11:35 AM

The Jasmine website has different rooms going up to a hefty 850bht!! I think the more expensive rooms have a balcony anything else make them worth the extra, after all in a week you could save enough for a LT in your standard room!

#12 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2007 - 03:04 PM

All the rooms in the Jasmine are basically the same standard. By paying a higher rate yes you get a balcony however, the balcony is tiny with a roof top view of local accomodation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci