Amy (Emma)

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#229 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:55 AM

Hey Anthony, i dont spend and tell but she told me she gets 3000 bht for short, i didnt pay that but after the start to my trip i probably would of paid 5000 bht and after ending up in a BKK hospital two days later thanks to the clean streets of Pattaya and a leg infection i thought of going back and i probably would of paid 8000 bht.....

I will be honest i did pay over the going rate but my trips are short and sweet and i dont know when the next is coming so i had a chance with the one reason i became interested in the darkside in the first place so i took it......when you leave this world at any time money in your pocket in worthless you might as well hand it over and enjoy yourself....
Live to ride, ride to live.

#230 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:23 AM

Nice update to the thread lbamylover.

Happy too that you got a positive experience following the negatives earlier in Bangkok.

Thailand is so often a case of 'all not being well in paradise'.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#231 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:24 AM

Nice report there lbamylover, perhaps Emma has a future as an Agony Aunt :lol:

#232 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:39 AM

Good post lblover, amy was also one of the reasons why I got interested in ladyboys, I also think it's great she is picky with who she goes with.

#233 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:28 PM

Good post lblover, amy was also one of the reasons why I got interested in ladyboys, I also think it's great she is picky with who she goes with.

She can't be too picky, she even went with me ! :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#234 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:34 PM

I'm near convinced to stick in her bum in feb and if she wants money then she'll get the standard rate otherwise her loss :D

#235 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:03 PM

I'm sure she'll be heartbroken DS :roll:

#236 DimitriWolfe

DimitriWolfe
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 02:06 AM

Amy is like a coin.

You flip your coin and either get a very sweet and fun girl you is a joy to be around, or you get a stuck up, rude little nut job who you want to walk away from as quickly as possible.

Her mood can swing my the minute. Though she's also told me that her mood can also change based on how she is approached by you guys.

She has always been a total sweetheart to me for many, many years up until this past Loy Katrong, when I bumped into her and she was a total c-u-n-t to me out of the blue. I've known her for at least 4 years now, been to her place, hung out with her, even go to the water park with her, never a problem, but that night... WOW... she was a little monster. I'm going to chalk it up to her having a bad night, we have all had those.

Once you actually get to know her and treat her like a person and not a hooker, she's a very sweet and giving girl. A little stuck on herself when she heads off to work, but in a non-working situation I don't see it.

And for what it's worth, I have some content of her that would blow your fucking minds. I'm just not allowed to post it here or link to where it's at. :-( Gotta respect the house rules.

#237 kongkuk

kongkuk
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 08:09 PM

I had Amy a few months ago and it was absolutly greate. She was very nice and sweet and I fucked her a hundred times or so during the night, and the best of all she only asked for 2000 for the whole night.
The only complain I have is that she made med watch some horrifying movie of iraqies cutting of some hostages heads during one of our breaks from shagging. I really don't need pictures like that in my head, so next time I will make sure to keep her away from the dvd player

#238 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2009 - 09:25 PM

you fucked her a hundred times or so :shock: , aye right then clark kent, slight exaggeration

#239 LBs4Me

LBs4Me
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:45 AM

I had Amy and I fucked her a hundred times or so during the night, and the best of all she only asked for 2000 for the whole night.

er. I dont think so!
Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten. (Natasha Beddingfield - "Unwritten")

#240 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:01 AM

I had Amy a few months ago and it was absolutly greate. She was very nice and sweet and I fucked her a hundred times or so during the night, and the best of all she only asked for 2000 for the whole night.
The only complain I have is that she made med watch some horrifying movie of iraqies cutting of some hostages heads during one of our breaks from shagging. I really don't need pictures like that in my head, so next time I will make sure to keep her away from the dvd player

What a pisser :D :D :D sounds like someone has got a subscription to an Emma friendly webisite , an active imagination and combining the two with HEADLESS HOSTAGES OF WAR :shock: :shock: :shock:
Now thats what i call a fetish :lol: :lol:
Live to ride, ride to live.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci