#217 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 October 2008 - 05:47 AM

Some people bring out the starfish in people. :shock:

Despite her attitude issues, I'm sure her chocolate starfish is quite tasty.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#218 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 06:58 AM

It's only a matter of time before I shag her, only because she is talked about alot, maybe next trip :P

#219 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 October 2008 - 08:35 AM

It's only a matter of time before I shag her, only because she is talked about alot, maybe next trip :P

Good luck, she's a fussy bitch so it's not a given. Upto her.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#220 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:33 AM

Good luck, she's a fussy bitch so it's not a given. Upto her.

but I'm a sexy man as I have been told many time... :)

I'll have to wear a suit to go with her ballroom dresses she wears every night!

#221 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2008 - 12:34 PM

Then you may have a chance DS however, I'd wager the our member from Cyprus has not even seen the pink parts of her wee little todger, except on the internet of course :lol:

#222 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:25 PM

Good luck DS! But dont be dissapointed if she is ignoring you! :)

#223 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:30 PM

Some people bring out the starfish in people. :shock:

maybe you are blind or too match drunk when you walk down the walking street not to notice her beheviour. :twisted:

#224 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:33 AM

She seemed like a stuck up little madam whenever I saw her .

Next.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#225 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:57 PM

Next.

cheers mate i am happy someone agree with me.

#226 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:07 PM

Next.

cheers mate i am happy someone agree with me.

I was eyeing her up and could get no attention from her , then about ten minutes later I saw Yellow Menace on the back of a scooter with her so I guess she has her own selection process .
No worries as theres plenty more to choose from. :D
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#227 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:44 AM

Hi guys, now before you all roll your eyes because some schmuck has revived this old thread just wait and read on as i would like to share an experience i had a couple of weeks ago.

After landing BKK, having a relationship breakdown and getting robbed all in one night i decided to regroup and head down to Pattaya for a couple of nights to find my " sanity "

Having only had a brief encounter with Emma on a previous trip and not closing the deal she was on the top of my to do list. After a hour or so of steady Tigers she turned up for work and a hotter LB i have never seen , i mean she looked " smoking ", and in true Emma style she knew it.... After a series of glances and looks of interest i approached her. We had a short conversation and before i knew it i was at 7 Eleven buying a condom and lube and we were off to her room.

Once in there we engaged in a long conversation about my recent troubles and to my surprise she was very interested and was offering to help in any way she could. Then to the shower and down to business, i thought she looked good with clothes on well :shock: :shock: everything about her physically is near perfect. The sex was great with a massive ending that spread far and wide much to her amusement but i will say i have had better but i am sure she has as well :roll:

Afterwards we spoke at length about her and she seemed in no hurry to leave. She spoke about the usual things like what people thought of her etc and we even exchanged numbers for a day of shopping { i know very gay } then with a kiss it was off into the night.

Apon reflection unlike alot of BM'S here my experience with her was very positive and i think it was because i saw a side of her that not many do. She gets slammed because she doesnt take every customer well when you think about it isnt that what we all do in a reverse fashion??? What ever God she believes in { and a talented team of surgeons } have blessed Emma with looks that most LB'S and women for that matter would only dream about and along with that she has what we all have.. the right to choose and make our own decisions.

If she had of rejected me i wouldn't be writing this and i would probably have had the same view as alot on this board but she didnt reject me and for that i met a kind, lovely person and i hope some of you on this board uncover the secrets that lie beneath the surface of this beautiful LB.

In closing, i know i am basing this view on one experience and she probably has many faults some of which have been posted by members that have known her for along time and quite intimitley, but my one experience is all i have to go on and it was very memorable on many levels.

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#228 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:08 AM

good report amylover, but stable doors , horses bolting and all that........
lets have the bottom line.
how much did the princess charge for a short.?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci