Photo

Equality Nightclub (Nana Hotel)

Equality Nightclub Bangkok nightclubs ladyboys Bangkok Thai ladyboys Dave The Rave

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 06 November 2015 - 03:00 PM

Equality Nightclub (Nana Hotel)

The premises formerly known as Nana Disco, Nana Liquid and most recently Mai Peng, has become a unique new concept. The newly opened nightclub concept called Equality, intends to live up to its bold and expressive mission statement, "Embracing Sexuality." 

Matt Stephan who created the Angelwitch Show Bars in both Bangkok and Pattaya, decided to create a concept for all customer types. Matt commented, "Bangkok nightlife seems to be fragmented. The gay section is on one part of the city, the straights are on another and the transgender (ladyboys), either seem to be in gogo bars, or are not welcome anywhere. Equality Nightclub is a concept for all, we welcome everybody, we do not judge what you are, or what your preferences are.  We focus on what music you like, make sure your drinks are good and our service standards are satisfactory. We will have both ladyboy and lady coyote dancers, we will have the best DJs in town and people can party very late, after Nana Plaza closes across the street. Bangkok is years behind many other liberal cities and we hope our new concept will be well received and appreciated." 

Attached File  Equality-Nightclub-Bangkok.jpg   31.87KB   6 downloads

• Kioji likes this

Visit My Bangkok Blog - Dave The Rave Bangkok

Visit My Facebook Fan Page - Bangkok Nightlife

#2 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 06 November 2015 - 04:10 PM

Equality Nightclub Launch Party (06-11-15)

The Launch Party for the newly opened Equality Nightclub is tonight. Entertainment will be in the form of ladyboy dancers and lady coyote dancers for the eye candy.

The generous owners are offering a Free Open Bar from 10:00 PM until Midnight. All are welcome.

Attached File  Equality-Coyote-Dancers.jpg   57.26KB   2 downloads

• batman4ever likes this

#3 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:29 AM

Equality is located next to Hanrahan's Irish Pub on Soi Nana

Attached File  Equality-Club-Jim-001_Fotor.jpg   45.63KB   2 downloads

Attached File  Equality-Club-Jim-003_Fotor.jpg   47.55KB   2 downloads

• Want 'em Both LB & GG likes this

#4 scottieM

scottieM
  • Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 01:51 AM

Somehow seems a "disco" version of the former Paradise Bar, just around the corner: mixing GG and LB's and providing also entertainment.
Let's se if there is going to be any drink pressure and if and how the take always are ruled (bar fines). Maybe not as no disco acts like the bars and gogo's... It is never too late to start
We know coyote girls are to provide eye candy but not available for take away, maybe they're, at ridiculous prices our community will clearly reject.

#5 Platapuss

Platapuss
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 03:36 PM

Somehow seems a "disco" version of the former Paradise Bar, just around the corner: mixing GG and LB's and providing also entertainment.
Let's se if there is going to be any drink pressure and if and how the take always are ruled (bar fines). Maybe not as no disco acts like the bars and gogo's... It is never too late to start
We know coyote girls are to provide eye candy but not available for take away, maybe they're, at ridiculous prices our community will clearly reject.

I suggest we wait for a report or two before making assumptions .

#6 LBK

LBK
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:28 PM

http://www.stickmanb...t-Bar-Areas.htm

The opening of Equality in the spot that was once Nana Disco has been a disaster. One reader popped by and reported there were a grand total of 5 ladyboys on stage and just one customer. As one bar boss eloquently said, "Equality will sit nicely alongside Hooters. The look-but-not-touch, tight, white t-shirt-wearing, hot-pants-clad sexy girls serving 600 baht burgers and 200 baht beers opposite the world's biggest whorehouse where anything goes. The mind boggles."

• jaybee111 likes this

#7 DAVE THE RAVE

DAVE THE RAVE
  • Members
  • 471 posts
  • LocationBANGKOK

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:04 PM

Ladyboy PR Team @ Equality

Attached File  Equality-Nightclub-006.jpg   47.38KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Equality-Nightclub-009.jpg   50.41KB   0 downloads

#8 tsdating

tsdating
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:38 AM

at least the concept is great. Hope to visit it beginning to January 2016.

#9 sherlock22

sherlock22
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 11:14 PM

at least the concept is great. Hope to visit it beginning to January 2016.

Hard to find a way to thank all Posts are Grear Helping Me Recover.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Equality Nightclub, Bangkok nightclubs, ladyboys Bangkok, Thai ladyboys, Dave The Rave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci