samui inexperienced

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#49 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:45 AM

jonnieb obviously has issues with Thailand, and Phuket in particular. He typifies the sour expats, found on thaivisa who spend their time moaning about the country. Why are they even here, if its so bad?

For sure Thailand has its problems, an ever-growing pollution issue being one of them. But as i drove along the beach road this morning as the sun rose, and the mist hung over the jungle after last nights rain, i thought "wow, this beats the dull, dark, greyness of where my friends and family are"!

Whilst certain aspects of Thailand and its people drive me to distraction, not least being the corruption and inertia of its politicians, its still a magical place, especially for us ladyboy admirers.

I'm still living the dream, jonnie. I'm sorry if it all went sour for you. But the OP asked where he should go for his holiday, and, apart from yours, the contributions have been positive. Each of the 3 main mongering centres has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Patong still has the advantage of the best beaches, despite the exaggerated accounts on thaivisa.

Now do us all a favour and crawl back under your stone, and leave the forum to people who have some positive contributions to make. I'm sure you'll be well received in the insect world of thaivisa.

• Moo Yung, jaybee111 and khaosphere like this

#50 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 01:27 PM

So, what I'm hearing is there are no perfect beaches in and around the places where LBs are available and plentiful. Given that, if I'm going for the beach first and LBs second, I'll take Phuket over Pattaya. And vice versa.

Not really...if you want a nice beach, one goes to Hawaii, the Caribbean, or maybe Bali (shitze all over Pewket); and for the ladyboys, one goes to Pattaya/Bangkok.

#51 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:23 PM

there are no perfect beaches in and around the places where LBs are available and plentiful

Apparently, you missed the clue I gave about LBs being available and plentiful. Meaning I was referring to Thailand or Philippines. I think not so much in Hawaii, the Caribbean and Bali.

#52 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:49 AM

Not really...if you want a nice beach, one goes to Hawaii, the Caribbean, or maybe Bali (shitze all over Pewket); and for the ladyboys, one goes to Pattaya/Bangkok.

Don't go to Bali, the beaches are polluted.. http://www.thebalida...-pollution.html

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#53 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:30 AM

there're maybe a thousand reasons to spend a week or two in Bali:food, naive paintings,statues,music, unique religion,temples,tradition,ceremonies, and last but not least : indonesian people . I'v been a great fan of that blessed island for so  many years before traveling to LOS for my 1st time...But of course now the choice between Phuket or Bali becomes so easy to do if you ask yourself and you accept the truth: am an LB lover so I'm bound to.....guess ? ;)

cheers everyone  !!!!!  :cheer:

I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci