• LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:34 PM

i think a have a few :D

Oh first Picture...annie second

Attached Files

• Attached File  010.jpg   55.52KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  021.jpg   66.01KB   0 downloads

• worldtourist67 likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#52 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:03 AM

Just a bump to remind new members (and old members who have never posted)  to introduce yourself. While reading the posts and viewing the photos is good, participation is even better!

:cnd:

#53 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:10 PM

Hello all!

As i write, i am sitting on a hillside, overlooking Patong Beach (Phuket). This is 8th trip to LOS SINCE 2009.

In 2009, i finally managed to rally my courage and finally walk into C&D's. That night, i met Batman, who remains my friend to this day. We just experienced 2 wonderful nights in BKK, ladyboys by our side.

That night in 2009 changed my life. I was confused, and feeling more than a little bit guilty. Jimbo and Batman directed me to this forum, where i found compassion, understanding, and comeraderie.

From those beginnings, i just today found myself blissfully sipping a beer at Tootsie's bar in Phuket, 2 leggy and beautiful ladyboys gently massaging my nether regions as i watched the world pass by. Wonderful.

I hope i can share my limited experiences and assitance with any new member who happens to find himself here.
  • Moo Yung, patrick, rxpharm and 7 others like this
Nix

#54 Aces Up

Aces Up
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:13 PM

Hi,

I have been with LB's twice. One Bkk trip and one Pattaya trip. And a fun night of groping in Stringfellows. All times very drunk. Last trip I didn't look at any. But since then have taken a real interest through webcam sites, and am planning a trip around LB availability. I'm still a closet LB lover though. Maybe I will come out the closet as I'm into them so much now.

• Surin Nix likes this

#55 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:32 PM

Welcome onboard Aces :)

if you look around our forum, you will find a shitload of usefull information about the Whole scene in Thailand :)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#56 zngmkl

zngmkl
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:36 PM

Hi, I am new here.

Wish you all happy everyday! ;)  ;)  ;)

• batman4ever likes this

#57 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:34 AM

Hello zngmkl (how do you pronounce that?)

Welcome to the forum!
Nix

#58 Wilveroha

Wilveroha
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:03 PM

Hello everybody,

I am 35 years old and currently living in Canada. I have lurked at the site for awhile, but finally decided to register. I have never been with a ladyboy, but am eager to change that soon, with my first trip to Thailand tentatively planned for October. I'll probably spend a few days in Bangkok and the rest either in Phuket or Pattaya.

This site an excellent resource for a ladyboy lover like me, and I am sure I will take frequent advantage of the forum here as I count down the days...

#59 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:56 PM

Hi Wilveroha and welcome aboard.

I hope your tentative plan for later in the year comes to fruition. You'll never look back :mrgreen:

• Wilveroha likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#60 Slumpy

Slumpy
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:10 PM

Hi all, I'm not new at all, but I only use to read posts. I'm from Spain and I had my first experience with a ladyboy last october. It was a nice experience thanks to this forum. I was a little bit nervous before to go a LB bar, I was alone. I hope to repeat it soon. I don't have any friend who loves them, well we've never talked about LB's, :P

• batman4ever and Surin Nix like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci