New Member on the Forum?

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#37 Basket

Basket
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:37 AM

Not a newbie, started my adventure when finding myself single from a marriage I thought was for life, ran a bar and loved the lads story's of Thailand, so finding myself single booked up and never looked back, originally went in hope of finding that exotic Thai woman to fill the void but found myself sat in a bar most nights opposite soi croc in Phuket back in may 2004, then returned to find myself been massaged by a lb and finding the whole exp so full filling and erotic, lots of more trips then going to pattaya in 2009 and enjoying all that has to offer, not a big fan of Bangkok as hate city's but twice and sometimes 3 times a year I get to thailand.
  • batman4ever and Surin Nix like this

#38 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:53 AM

Not a newbie, started my adventure when finding myself single from a marriage I thought was for life, ran a bar and loved the lads story's of Thailand, so finding myself single booked up and never looked back, originally went in hope of finding that exotic Thai woman to fill the void but found myself sat in a bar most nights opposite soi croc in Phuket back in may 2004, then returned to find myself been massaged by a lb and finding the whole exp so full filling and erotic, lots of more trips then going to pattaya in 2009 and enjoying all that has to offer, not a big fan of Bangkok as hate city's but twice and sometimes 3 times a year I get to thailand.

Welcome basket :)

would be interesting to hear more about your story about how you took the plunge into ladyboys ;)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#39 mongrel_throbber

mongrel_throbber
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 02:38 PM

Hi all!

New member and upcoming visitor to LOS here. Flying in to BKK with a group of friends on the 5th of next month and then off to Pattaya for a week of diving and fun. Hope to bump into a few of the BM's around the traps while we're there!

What's the latest on curfews in Pattaya?

#40 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:33 PM

What's the latest on curfews in Pattaya?

It's been reduced to midnight to 4am.

Fingers-crossed, by the end of the month it will be over.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#41 mongrel_throbber

mongrel_throbber
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:56 AM

That's good news! Only one week to go now. The hours are dragging on! ;)

#42 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:23 AM

Been to Bangkok and Pattaya last year. This time planning Phuket. Was hesitant cuz of the situation there but Jumbo and Batman have convinced me. Can't wait till Aug. Can anyone hint what are prevailing LT ST rates there.Heard there more like bkk. But C&D is on my bucket list along with tootsie

#43 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:46 AM

depending on the girl and the time of season you should be able to get a ST for 1000 and LT for 2000, just dont tell them its your first time in Phuket :)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#44 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:52 AM

Batman forever! Thanks . will we meet 9- 15 august?

#45 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

Batman forever! Thanks . will we meet 9- 15 august?

not unless i win the lottery :D

but go Down to C&D and have a drink with Jim BEFORE you barfine anyone....it pays out as they think you know the boss :D

• Surin Nix likes this

#46 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:27 PM

Batman would have been fun to meet you. Who will post the superb photos everyday? So little time so many beauties to sample! Are you going to Denmark ? Was in Finland last fortnight great weather this time of the year. Some mongering in Tallinn

#47 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:51 PM

Hi fellow lb lovers! I've tried lb in bkk, hong Kong, Macau and China. I Like Thai lb most , but phillipino speak better English. I prefer passable versatile stong lb's with bolt ons. Problem with most passable lb's is because of hormones they are no tvery strong. That's why I like to confirm beforehand. Any suggestions who fits the bill at c&d phuket. It is sometimes dicey in the heat of the moment to ask the lb in question. Its always better to go in armed with information gained from experience of BM 's to make fishing easier and more fruitful in the limited time we have.
  • Moo Yung likes this

#48 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

Annie and Oh comes to my mind ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci